Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Mark if you are going to do green maps you'd better have 2000-3000 units of fuel saved up depending on how many flights you intend to run. I was trying to run 100 flights on a map so it was 5100 units.

The maps last 3 hours and the flights are 3 hours so to run any decent number and get drops you will have to have a good number of planes going. It will be 51 units a flight plus a landing lamp. You also need 38 passengers per flight.

Haven't run purple maps get but assuming you only need jets you are looking at 3000-4000 units minimum (about 70-80 units per flight) and 80 passengers. I think you need spare wires for those but I haven't confirmed

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Crikey I'll leave maps for now

Im very sorry I've added points but I'm at 698 but sitting In first place by accident powerful bolt did it

Now others have added so Dave cannot be first so I'll top it off launch it
@Davescharf

When it returns I'll do prep a Blue one so Dave can get first spot on it's then fair is that ok

Last edited:

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi gang!

Sorry I haven't replied for last couple of days ... work project has kept me busy!

Here's an updated schedule now that @Jenn12345 can participate on Blue launches and @Robobobo888 has joined our group. I also added information on space preparations.

Spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YEvMCQ_AVdbiePeSfOJkPyxn-oImb7Q09YvXxHaUy5A/edit?usp=sharing

Screenshots:
PL Group Schedule.gif

Space Prep.gif

For @Jenn12345 and @Robobobo888, these are the launch guidelines the group has agreed to. Please do share your feedback!

Guidelines
1) Player scheduled for first should open the pad and post the pad is open.
Q: What happens if I'm scheduled to be first and don't have the necessary items to open the pad?
A: Post in this private thread and another player can opt to take first and open the pad
2) Player who tops off the balance and launches posts the flight has left
3) Once the spacecraft is on the pad and first has put in the desired points, all other slots are open.
Remember, we're playing as a group, so be respectful and allow others to rotate the 2nd and 3rd slots.
4) Not every player in our group has to join every launch. This is simply an opportunity to know when a launch is planned where you know you're welcome to join.

Sorry for the long read, folks, just wanting to catch up.

On a side note, I'm benching myself on space launches for a few days in order to build up supplies ... they are pathetically low. If anyone gets in a bind and needs me to top off before time expires, let me know. Otherwise, don't plan on me joining launches for a few days :(

Enjoy your flights!

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
We have launched at 7.40am UK Time

Apologies again my miscalculation pressed wrong bolt

I will repay the spot to Dave on the return flight Dave

Device