Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Latest Update Available - Visit Your Neighbours!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
What works for me is to ga back to Madlen Airport after I visited other neighbours, it always goes back to 660 passengers then.

I just got my first neighbour-related mission! Mr. Wulf says "Find some Rope balls, in sports shops of your neighbours or your own ones."

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
What works for me is to ga back to Madlen Airport after I visited other neighbours, it always goes back to 660 passengers then.

I just got my first neighbour-related mission! Mr. Wulf says "Find some Rope balls, in sports shops of your neighbours or your own ones."

i also got a mission where i need to find wallets from my movie theater or one of my neighbors.. and since the movie theater gives coins every 24 hours, i collected all wallets from my neighbors in just one-go.. ;-)

Thanxs Lee ... it works

Also, I've noticed that when I land airplanes at my own airport, take the coins & experience but do not refuel and just leave them on the runway, and then visit another airport city; when I return, the aircraft is no longer on my runway.

And every time i return to my airport there is a new plane to land

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Thanxs Lee ... it works

Also, I've noticed that when I land airplanes at my own airport, take the coins & experience but do not refuel and just leave them on the runway, and then visit another airport city; when I return, the aircraft is no longer on my runway.

And every time i return to my airport there is a new plane to land

You've actually been able to something similar for a while by hitting the hat icon when the plane lands, exiting the game and opening it again, does the same thing. The exp money and parts are also collected even if u dont click on them

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
i also got a mission where i need to find wallets from my movie theater or one of my neighbors.. and since the movie theater gives coins every 24 hours, i collected all wallets from my neighbors in just one-go.. ;-)
Yeah I did the same thing, my own sports shop didn't spill the ball but each one of my neighbours did ;)I also got some collection items from tapping neighbour buildings, got two bags and one piece of fruit from a farmer's market. I dont have a farmer's market myself so it would be cool if you still could complete a collection like that.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Sooo I'm at level 4 with the hearts now. Each time you level up the pop up says that you can now visit more neighbours and get more rewards. However, I can still only visit (and click on items) 5 neighbours per day, and it has been 5 neighbours at level 1, level 2, level 3 AND level 4. :dodgy:

Sooo I'm at level 4 with the hearts now. Each time you level up the pop up says that you can now visit more neighbours and get more rewards. However, I can still only visit (and click on items) 5 neighbours per day, and it has been 5 neighbours at level 1, level 2, level 3 AND level 4. :dodgy:

Likewise; I've noticed the same behaviour as well.

Visiting more neighbours with each level up may have been a forward-looking statement by the game developers. ;)

Top Bottom