Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Latest Update Available - Visit Your Neighbours!

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
We have just upgraded and found a few neighbours who have also so were able to visit them. At last, an easy way to get extra fuel! Thats a great improvement.

also, The zoom level seems to have changed as well, cant fit everything on one screen anymore!

Just noticed that our maxiumum passengers just went up from 90 to 660 in the upgrade as well...a bug? if so, its a very welcome one.

Has anyone noticed anything else that has changed in this update?

Max passengers is now back to 180... :(

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
Worked out what is going on with Max Passengers: when you visit someone elses airport, your max passengers gets set to whatever theirs is. Definitely a bug but very useful.
But, it does look like the daily bonus has been taken away tho (for playing each day) - didnt seem to get anything today. not so good.

We are finding a few very useful 'bugs' in this update - has anybody else found any good shortcuts? Get this update quick before they issue another update with the bugs removed.

Look what happens when you visit someone who has finished the Rockfest... :O :exclamation::):D:p

My max passangers (520) remain the same regardless of where I visit. I got my daily bonus when I played after midnight last night but that was before this update, so who knows. So it's 5 coins or 1 fuel or 1 passenger, right?

Also, I've noticed that when I land airplanes at my own airport, take the coins & experience but do not refuel and just leave them on the runway, and then visit another airport city; when I return, the aircraft is no longer on my runway.

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
we have earned over 750,000 coins and experience points to go up 6 levels by repeatedly visiting someone who has finished the rockfest! I think its because we HAVENT finished the rockfest, and for some reason when we visit the other airport the game suddenly registers that we have finished the challenge, pops up the reward (4,000 coins & 800 experience points) and adds them to our total. if you go back to your airport then re-vist the other airport, it happens again! Result!
Kind of makes up for missing out on the weekend code screw-up! :D

Same list for me too.

Today when I was visiting another airport city, along with my fuel I got a powerful radio transmitter. I was surprised as I thought the gifts were only limited to 5 units of either fuel, passengers or coins.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
At the app store it says (under what's new) that you can earn coins, fuel, passengers and quest items.

It also states that helping neighbours wil increase your reputation. I'm not sure how you're helping neighbours though, because when tapping the buildings to get items, I don't think the neighbour actually gets anything? Sending gifts does not increase rep, you don't get hearts for that.

Dee is right, at Goole Play it also says "quest items". But if you updated the game within Airport City itself, you would not have seen that.

Sending gifts may not give you experience or "hearts", but you get karma from me ;)
Thanks for that additional radar, I really could use it!!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
You're welcome :)

So for the past 3 days I've visited neighbours and collected hearts. It says that it lets you visit more neighbours as you increase levels. Has anyone noticed if this is true? I think I was able to visit and 'help' 5 neighbours at level 2 but I'm not sure.

The feature is nice for getting some fuel/coins/passengers and for being able to take a look at other people's airports, but as for the rest it doesn't add much imo. Would've been nice to add a message board where you could leave a short note or something, now you don't even know if anyone stopped by your airport!

Top Bottom