Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Latest Airport City Update from Free2Play

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi everyone,
iOS update is going to be live in a few hours, Android is coming tomorrow, and Windows is on its way as well.
As always, we've fixed some things, and broken some others - you'll see for yourself soon.

One thing I should note though is that every five-star review, however critical, helps us bring more people to the game, which in turn means we have more resources to make more updates (it's not a direct relantionship, but really does work this way). So if you like the game and want to support us, leave a five-star review.

One more thing: please don't ever hesitate to contact our support team if you have a problem, because it helps us to understand how widespread it is, and it provides information that helps us eventually fix it.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Plane-only bonuses working for Spaceship launches is actually a long-time bug that is now fixed. Otherwise - if it were a feature - those would have worked for all kinds of spaceship launches from the start.
Bugs come in all kinds. There are the bad bugs (the "username" debacle come to mind). Then there are the good bugs like the ability to keep buying Mystery Bonuses over and over in the Airship Store. It was pretty obvious that extravagant Spaceship coin drops was one of those good bugs. Be happy for how long it lasted, not upset because it ended.
Cheers,
Tom

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hello there, there will be bugs with any update I agree, there are two that I feel may be improved.
1. The inability to visit neighbors without having to return to the Home airport, this becomes a time consuming excercise.
2. The planes that need repairs have the same hanger icon whether needing or are in repair.

The cascading effect of when one taps on coins is passengers is annoying, sorry :oops:, this is my opinion of course however does not affect game play.

The cascading effect of when one taps on coins is passengers is annoying, sorry :oops:, this is my opinion of course however does not affect game play.

Many people are mentioning this multiple / cascading drops as a hinderance to game play and even as an annoyance.

For me, it gets in the way and result in more taping than necessary.

This is one feature I would like to be put back to what it was before!!

Bugs come in all kinds. There are the bad bugs (the "username" debacle come to mind). Then there are the good bugs like the ability to keep buying Mystery Bonuses over and over in the Airship Store. It was pretty obvious that extravagant Spaceship coin drops was one of those good bugs. Be happy for how long it lasted, not upset because it ended.
Cheers,
Tom

I agree with Tom. It was good while it lasted.

That said, I have not upgraded Bali2, so I will try to maximize my coins tally before upgrading :).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
The tapping is a problem indeed. Isn't there a way to have an option to collect all coins at once if desired? If there are no quests that specifically ask you to visit certain commercial buildings, collecting coins should be done in a single tap.

I understand the passengers require specific strategies (depending on how often the passengers are produced, how much space is left in the terminal capacity, etc.). But the coins should be able to be picked up with a single tap unless manually done by the player...

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Free2Play Many thanks for informing us about the update! And compliments to your team for making more land expansion possible!
For me "more land" was the biggest wish! I spend hours on building and redesiging my city yesterday!. That buildings can be put back in the warehouse is also a great idea.
Keep up the good work!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@sanjeev
The update is not upto the mark i thought off.
I was thinking that now Windows PC will get

1-mission control level 3
2-grand hotel
3-town hall(level9,10)
4-terminal(level9,10)
5-control tower(level9,10)
6-more collections
7-more commerce buildings
8-more passengers yielding buildings
9-more land expansions
10-more destinations
Free2Play I appreciate your efforts on the update on ios and android.(y)
Free2Play please thought off Windows PC players too.:unsure:
In the update GI just introduced valentines quest which i completed.(rewarded with chocolate factory)
Many of my lvl.40 friends just dropped the game after reaching the ceiling and seeing no sense to play further.
Hope ivan will read this post.:cool:
Thanks
Play N Enjoy AC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom