Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Latest Airport City Update from Free2Play

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi everyone,
iOS update is going to be live in a few hours, Android is coming tomorrow, and Windows is on its way as well.
As always, we've fixed some things, and broken some others - you'll see for yourself soon.

One thing I should note though is that every five-star review, however critical, helps us bring more people to the game, which in turn means we have more resources to make more updates (it's not a direct relantionship, but really does work this way). So if you like the game and want to support us, leave a five-star review.

One more thing: please don't ever hesitate to contact our support team if you have a problem, because it helps us to understand how widespread it is, and it provides information that helps us eventually fix it.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Can anyone guide me that Ivan had said above that
Windows is on its way as well.
A particular date for windows too.
I also want that kitten is alive.:LOL:
Play N Enjoy AC.:)

Last edited:
Can anyone guide me that Ivan Lebedev had said above that
Windows is on its way as well.
A particular date for windows too.
I also want that kitten is alive.:LOL:
Play N Enjoy AC.:)

Usually Windows version is updated within 1 year :p.

Just kidding, since this is an annual event, Windows version should come soon.
The question is, will it include the extended residential and airport area??

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Bali Hi
you just choked my heartbeat that windows version will get update within 1 year.:hilarious:
yeah the question is good will it include the extended residential and airport area??
just my fingers are crossed and hoping of good news soon.
I just want to ask whether ios got MCC 4 or not ?

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Free2Play , I just see a different between IOS and Android, in Android there a Gardener Set sell for 12 Bank Cash and we got 30 Pruning Shears, in IOS we don't get Gardener Set to buy, so we have to get it from visiting neighbor or buy 2 Bank Cash/Pruning Shears.

Will be very costly for IOS player to finish this quest

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Free2Play, points to consider/check.... (collected them from the other part of the forum)
1. Triple drop of coins/pass is annoying (why not one?)/are "spam" items because they decrease a gadget performance
2. This game is very slow when all the harvested items are "on screen".
3. Guest planes require many taps to refuel and take off.
4. Romantic passengers buildings have transparent icons when your terminal is full of ordinary passengers
5. Plane's icons "ready to fuel", "ready to load", "loading", "fueling" work not correctly
6. "Repairing" and "need to repair" icons are identical
7. A plane is broken and repairing but it is "Ready" in "Active filghts"
8. Land expansion isn't visible for neighbors visiting
9. Business chair + Sky captain doesn't work on red launches
10. Contrast in F.I. gifting screen or collections could be better (lighter backgroud so letters are better visible, now everything is 'dark')
11. Game (android) is unstable (crashes) when playing offline for some devices.
12. Pruning shears for the quest are not giftable.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
@flip123 Well, you obviously are not concerned with the fate of those kittens!

We will address some of the issues. And we do keep track of them.

Plane-only bonuses working for Spaceship launches is actually a long-time bug that is now fixed. Otherwise - if it were a feature - those would have worked for all kinds of spaceship launches from the start.

Which of your devices is getting slow with all the harvested items "on screen"?

As for land expansion not visible, wait a few days for everyone to update the app to the latest version.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Free2Play, I didn't read your sign. so sorry about the kitten, I like cats...

As I said, I collected them from other pieces of the forum plus a few of myself.
The slow games are from @wwo55 (ipad/iphone) but I have to say, jpjpjp999 also reacts very slow/with a delay on Iphone when for instance receiving the first star to venice.

the land expansion at neighbors was seen by @greensmith while visiting one of his games with his other game (both updated)

Top Bottom