Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Last minutes thoughts

!!!

Sell hangars???
They will dissapear anyway? Or do they take the number of hangars and replace them with stands?
Need answer ASAP, lot of money to gain!
Free2Play?
Keep your hangers, but upgrade your runways to the highest possible. Because, in v7 there won't be any skipping of runways (e.g. you buy RW2 skip RW3 then buy RW4 instead you will have RW2 then upgrade to RW3 then RW4 and so forth)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egys5j
Username
SarayAir
So the number of hangars do affect the number of stands you get?
Because selling one lvl 6 hangar yields 12k coins...

As fo RW, managed in the nick of time to save up for a second lvl7 RW.

from the limited experience I have of 7.0 (I got to level 16). Each stand has upgrades to make it be able to service higher level planes faster. I would hope that these come "pre-upgraded" based on the current hangers.
Again, from what I saw, it appears that once you upgrade a stand it can still service all lower level planes faster. This makes sense as we can't control which stands a plane will go to.

I might be wrong as I only had 3 stands and 3 planes (2 different types). But that's how it seemed to be working.

Here is the upgrade.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190812-084848.jpg
    Screenshot_20190812-084848.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 99

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
The inly upgra
uh oh.... Can't visit neighbors - how they get "up to date"???

it actually says "please update YOUR OWN game" It says your neighbor is up to date eventhough it's not :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That will force everyone to update before they are able to visit neighbors.

An effective way to force everyone to update.

Last edited:
Top Bottom