Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Last minutes thoughts

I’ve collected all my launch ready chests. Do we really have to transfer all our F20 to the fuel bar? I thought Ivan said we wouldn’t llose Anything we already have? I’ve saved thousands of F20!
From playing the beta game, I've discovered you cannot accept any new fuel gifts if your warehouse is at 100 or above. If at 99 or below, you can accept new fuel and it will go to the fuel bar. Perhaps the final version will be different.

I think you can accept them when you are at 100 but maybe only 1 at a time(rather than take all). I think that's one of the tests I did, but I can't remember. I only have 89 on my beta game so can't check. Are you able to confirm Cresent?

Not sure about being over 100 though.

When I hit 100 f(20) in my warehouse, I could not accept any more fuel. When I dropped to 99, I could accept fuel - but only 1 at a time. It went to the fuel bar. I still can't figure out how I got 100 fuel in the warehouse. :confused::confused::confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egys5j
Username
SarayAir
!!!

Sell hangars???
They will dissapear anyway? Or do they take the number of hangars and replace them with stands?
Need answer ASAP, lot of money to gain!
Free2Play?

Top Bottom