Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Join the 500+ Star Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have 500+ Stars on Airport City?

Then why not join the exclusive AirportCityGame 500+ Star Club!

Get your achievement acknowledged on the forum by having your very own "500+ Star Club" banner and a rewarding star next to your username!

To get this award, simply post a screenshot of your Airport City profile page into this thread.
Screenshot_2015-01-15-11-46-15.png

Obviously this will rely a lot on trust

@Dave
Nice idea, but as us mere mortals could take a very long time to get to 500 stars and given that the ribbon is a (very yellowish) gold colour, would you also consider a silver star/ribbon for 400+ and a bronze for 300+ ?
It gives us something to aim for in the interim.
Cheers
MD

I like the idea, infact I like it a lot!

Leave it with me :)

@Dave
Nice idea, but as us mere mortals could take a very long time to get to 500 stars and given that the ribbon is a (very yellowish) gold colour, would you also consider a silver star/ribbon for 400+ and a bronze for 300+ ?
It gives us something to aim for in the interim.
Cheers
MD
Great idea on the silver and bronze banners - getting to 500 stars takes a lot of perseverance with this game over the years, (just ask @greensmith @Bali Hi @Deetee04 and other members of the 500 club).
400 & 300 club are just as impressive targets to reach.
@Dave - how about a Platinum (dark grey) banner for 1000 stars combined :) Haha (cheeky).

I just started the support games simply for the additional gifting benefits, especially the fuel20, but they have become nice little airports on their own!! The major problem I have with them is land expansion - it is so hard to get greenies on iOS once you hit level 50. That GREAT Christmas gift from free2play was very beneficial. I used it ALL on land expansions on my various games.

You are correct though, it does get to be VERY time consuming to keep all 5 games up to date!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom