Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ITS BEEN NOT SO FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KenDuckySmith. I read your post about your tough personal situation and am sorry to hear about it.

However, sounding off in a public forum like this is remarkably undignified and offensive. I’d suggest you owe someone an apology. I understand you are proud of the camaraderie in your alliance, but feel very uncomfortable when you use that as a stick to judge and beat others.

The forum is a place of community, not for people to be hounded about the decisions they take.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5399

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Last edited by a moderator:
It just isn't worth it.

Wow, that is quite a rant. I would say look at that quote as getting this worked up
over an alliance in a game is also "just not worth it"
Players come and go in alliances some times it happens quite unexpectedly. I just don't
see it being a healthy option to let it get under your skin as it evidently has. I'm in the
Wasted Alliance yet the founder @Wasted Eagle is now in @SactoDave Mirosago.
Though I would still consider wasted a good friend within the game and this site. Others
have also come and gone yet I hold know resentment to any of them.
I never joined in rockys private launches with the whole all for one and one for all tag line. Simply because I felt it
seperated my one for all which is the entire forum community.
Just my thoughts on the situation Ken not trying to be confrontational or anything. :cool:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Don’t let it get to you, Ken. It’s not worth it. We all play a game we love and try to get along with eachother. If it doesn’t work out, cut your losses and part ways. Plenty of friendly fish in the sea. Or should I say plenty of knights in the sky... ;)
Like @Wired Parrott said, the original ‘four horsemen’ of Wasted Alliance are still very dear to me in this game and on this forum without flying together.
Go with the ones you get along with and ignore the rest if it helps... (y)

Not sure why Sacto’s in the conversation here, WP... :LOL:

Not sure why Sacto’s in the conversation here, WP... :LOL:

ummmm idk. o_O For some reason I thought I saw you in his alliance but
who knows what I was looking at. :oops:

Though perhaps I should have kept quiet on this score. As Ken either quit
all together or just deleted me. :( Games can be a great diversion when there
are issues in life but can also have a negative effect if allowed to. I was kind of
trying to convey that but evidently fell short. I will stick strictly with the game going
forward on my posts. :cool:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
ummmm idk. o_O For some reason I thought I saw you in his alliance but
who knows what I was looking at. :oops:

Though perhaps I should have kept quiet on this score. As Ken either quit
all together or just deleted me. :( Games can be a great diversion when there
are issues in life but can also have a negative effect if allowed to. I was kind of
trying to convey that but evidently fell short. I will stick strictly with the game going
forward on my posts. :cool:

He's gone from my neighbours list too WP so maybe he quit the game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom