Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items needed for Town Hall Update

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
Good Afternoon everyone,

I need to upgrade my Town Hall and these are the items that I need.

Stapler (1)
Projector (2)
Calculator (1)
Whiteboard (1)

I would be most appreciative and anyone can send me these items.

I would would be very happy to reciprocate by sending anyone items that they need.

My friend code is 03ioxhks and my game name is Shelby725.

Good Afternoon everyone,

I need to upgrade my Town Hall and these are the items that I need.

Stapler (1)
Projector (2)
Calculator (1)
Whiteboard (1)

I would be most appreciative and anyone can send me these items.

I would would be very happy to reciprocate by sending anyone items that they need.

My friend code is 03ioxhks and my game name is Shelby725.
Hi.
Please open your thread here in this forum
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/trading-discussion.54/
More player will help you (y)
If you want me to move your thread (this one) to the trading forum let me know.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
My game only allows me 2 free ads per day. Does the amount increase the more you play?

I'm not aware of such increments. Maybe the number of ads differ across platforms (android user here so unsure about you). Sometimes the ads take time to come in, so check back few minutes after playing the previous ad. Make sure your internet connection is on, though.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
I'm not aware of such increments. Maybe the number of ads differ across platforms (android user here so unsure about you). Sometimes the ads take time to come in, so check back few minutes after playing the previous ad. Make sure your internet connection is on, though.

I'm playing on my iPad. Maybe it's different for IO users?

I think I read somewhere that if you buy some greenies (or gold or else) with real money, your video ads are reduced to 2 free videos for few days.

You’re right videos do reduce to 2 per day when you spend real money in AC and then go back up to the usual amount after 7 days (providing another purchase isn’t made).

Maybe the number of ads differ across platforms (android user here so unsure about you).

I play on iOS and have 10x daily videos but have a second game on an Amazon device which I play once in a blue moon and that has never had any free videos.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
I think I read somewhere that if you buy some greenies (or gold or else) with real money, your video ads are reduced to 2 free videos for few days.
I did buy some in game cash recently. That's not fair to do that to customers who are using real money for the game. We should be rewarded.

Top Bottom