Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Steve Very smart of them.... but you will be able to visit and gift :)
Curious of your gift.... pruning shears of butterfly net.....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi,

I took a risk and updated (did not do the last 2 updates). So far no problems. Visiting friends works better now.

At least I cannot gift the butterfly nets and that is a shame. I'll need tose a lot.

Visite all my friends I am allowed. Got a bunch of nets, but didn't get any butterflies... I'll be hard.

So I'll need pruning shears and Flight Items.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
tdv, a 24 hour launch, but 16 buildings dropping running wild items....
Hi flip123 is that 16 buildings in your city dropping Running Wild items or in neighbors cities?
In my current version in your own city only the Training Centre drops RW items but 9 neighbors buildings (Cottage, Traning Centre, Side Wing, Townhouse, Mansion, Stone Castle, Manor, Country House, Studio) drop RW items ...

What do you have?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
In my own city I only have the training centre.
I don't have the english names for the buildings, sorry.....
The villa, brasillian house and villa, all 4 skyscrapers are also in my list.....

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
I updated and can send gifts and visit friends again. After I updated, I did get all of the gifts everyone sent while I couldn't receive them, so thanks to everyone for sending them. I'll start sending out gift again today.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Just sent out Shears from Jpjpjp. Please sent back if you got one...... They are from username.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!

I'm back in the game on iPhone too :) :)
Thank you all for the gifts! Now I would be returning them.

Pakman - i added your iPhone & iPad games. Pls accept.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
flip123 - I have just updated my android game, so now I need shears on that game as well please. Updated my signature :) Should I send you shears back?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
S3R3G4, nope, have my flowers.... but if you can still sent Fuel Pumps.... (that is the name my game gives it....)

Edit: Wait... What did you sent the last few days? I got shears I think....

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
flip123 - yes, I was sending shears to everyone as had no proper access to the internet to check my neighbors' signatures. Now will send only needed items :) I could still send fuel pump from android before last update. So if I still can, I will send it to Jpjpjp2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom