Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Thanks Rigottnik for the explanation! That totally makes sense. Hope to join you soon but no luck yet...nothing seems to be dropping today at all!
Weird about not being able to join a neighbor (because the button wasn't highlighted) but hopefully it will get fixed and won't be a continuing problem.

Anyone else getting close to a launch? What are the items needed for launch preparation..other than solid fuel?
So far I have..Small Fuel Tank, Large Fuel Tank, Additional Stabilizer, Explosive Bolt, Powerful Explosive Bolt.
Do you need a certain amt of each item or just a certain amt of points?

Thanks for any advice. Getting close!

You need to finish the running wild collection, then the launch pad gives you the choice either to start your own rocket or join a neighbour´s (which wasn´t possible cause the button wasn´t high lighted)
At the moment I stand at 1538 pt. I hope I can complete 1 or to collections and get useful startitems till tomorrow. :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Maybe you can join others after launching a rocket on your own since the quest tells you to launch a rocket...not to join a rocket launch of who ever :rolleyes:

It´s not necessary to have one of each item or any amount of them, you just need to reach the 1600 pionts. The tricky thing is, that every item has a differnt time until you can use the next one. For example the explosive bolt I activated needs at the moment 4h till I can use the next one...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hello,

Still needeng the sneakers for the running wild collection. 6 days to go still.

Caterings, Oscillating Beacons, Deicers and repair items needed. And if someone can send Skin Care products I would appreciate that.

Thanks,
aartoo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Received with thanks on TDCVCrApple the following:

So thankyou very much to:
I Fly 2(I Fly) for Laser Level, (I fly 2) for Shredder
Maqu86 - Passengers
One Bad Day - Spaceship Engine
Minissa - Video Wall

I shall try to send back gifts as per you signature from either TDVCrapple or TDV19 as required....

Minissa - I though we were neighbours on TDV19 - could not find you (unless you are a username :mad: ) - Tried to add you - did not get a confirmation - If can you can add TDV19 I will send you the grey Transmitters...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv How do you do that? Just received 9x Nav modules from you on TDV19.:) GIS don't suck when that happens. Do we need to file a support request?

:LOL: - I though you knew...

I already have 4 support tickets with them... and bugger all being done about it... :mad: - amazing how long their techinical team are working on this...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All,
Just joined the forum and - using an iPhone! Happy to add people and trade items. I send everyday (except when on holidays in the event I don't have WIFI!).
Anyway things I need and things I can supply are in my signature!
I am having trouble adding some people but if you try to add me PM me so I know to accept!
Cheers,
Steve.

M

mv_airport

hi guys,

I am trying to finish my launch pad, got three collections ready, but I am stuck with treadmill collection!
It says I can only get the items required to complete this collection by visiting either my own or my friends' training centers.
But apparently I am not able to build one myself at the moment (or am I missing something?)

Is anybody able to send items for treadmill collection as a gift? Sneakers, Wristbands, portable audio player, pedometer, isotonic drink.

Collecting these just from one building will take ages and I will never be able to catch the PA AA mission.

I can send many items (see my description).

thx!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I am trying to finish my launch pad, got three collections ready, but I am stuck with treadmill collection!
It says I can only get the items required to complete this collection by visiting either my own or my friends' training centers.
But apparently I am not able to build one myself at the moment (or am I missing something?)

Is anybody able to send items for treadmill collection as a gift? Sneakers, Wristbands, portable audio player, pedometer, isotonic drink.

Nope, not missing anything. To build a training center of your own, you have to complete a launch. To launch a shuttle, you have to finish the running wild collection and get the treadmill, which you get items for by visiting training centers. GI screwed up (or maybe not, if they're trying to get you to spend green$). You basically have to rely on android friends or apple friends that have already launched.

They also can't be gifted.

I've found that it's hit or miss - but more often than not friends training centers drop nothing or items for other collections.

I wish I could help more, but I'm basically stuck in your position. I need wristbands to finish my collection. Good luck ... !

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Having trouble adding people but if you can find me and request to be my neighbour (and PM me to let me know to accept) I can send more gifts tomorrow, (have one left to send today)! What I really need is in my signature! Thanks! S.
So far sent to those I am Neighbours with on this forum:

Spare Wire -> @Stabekk-SpWire
Fuel -> air canillas
Navigation Module -> flip123
Fuel -> Pakman
DeIcer -> @gt city (I think but showing as username)
Navigation Module -> must_dash

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Nope, not missing anything. To build a training center of your own, you have to complete a launch. To launch a shuttle, you have to finish the running wild collection and get the treadmill, which you get items for by visiting training centers. GI screwed up (or maybe not, if they're trying to get you to spend green$). You basically have to rely on android friends or apple friends that have already launched.

They also can't be gifted.

I've found that it's hit or miss - but more often than not friends training centers drop nothing or items for other collections.

I wish I could help more, but I'm basically stuck in your position. I need wristbands to finish my collection. Good luck ... !

Yeah, I am in the same boat, have multiple "Space Suit", "Field Ration", "Lab Notebook" but so far only the Isotonic Drink for the "Treadmill" collection ... running out of time too. Today was the first time I got a "Treadmill" item drop from any of my friends Training Centres. Looks like GI have made this one even harder than the Halloween Task (which was slightly harder than Xmas and a lot harder than the Football task!).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

I Fly 2 (I fly 2) for Shredder
Maqu86 - Passengers
One Bad Day (flyerduck) - Spaceship engine
Minissa - Video Board
flip123 (jpjpjp2) - server Rack, flip123 - Bath Towel, (jpjpjp) - Laser Level
Pakman - Assembly Robot
Ianda11 9Ianda10) - Cash Counter
Nina - air vent filter
Suresh - Shredder
Bali Hi (JeanVL) - Laser Level
Rigottnik - Spaceship Engine
InCoNvEnIeNtE - Smoke Detector
nsari (Sari) - Wide- Angle Binoculars

again thank you so much for the above items...

Lastly - I have a username who sent Laser Level - sorry I don't know who you are - but will make up for it when I can...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Any one still struggling with Server Rack or Dispatcher consoles - please add my android game (TDV19) and PM/tag me and I will send them to you... You will need to use my friend code to add my game.

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa

I Fly 2(I Fly) for Laser Level, (I fly 2) for Shredder
Maqu86 - Passengers
One Bad Day - Spaceship Engine
Minissa - Video Wall

I shall try to send back gifts as per you signature from either TDVCrapple or TDV19 as required....

Minissa - I though we were neighbours on TDV19 - could not find you (unless you are a username :mad: ) - Tried to add you - did not get a confirmation - If can you can add TDV19 I will send you the grey Transmitters...
I've accepted your tvd19 request

did you found me?

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
I was able to complete the Running Wild collection with drops from neighbor's Training Centers. I can't join any other launches because the option is not lit up. Android users who have done this already, should I start a launch or wait for others? How long do others have to join my launch if I start one? Any info would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom