Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Looking at this I am tempted to run the upgrade. in addition to 8 various plane currently in hangers I still have 5 Sleighs

Pakman
Well yes, there are some small drawbacks I have no discovered ... both my Jumbo's / Santa's sleighs have now broken and guess what? I can't repair them because I don't have a Level 5 repair base!! Damn.
Unless GI are going to sort this screw up out I am going to have to build a repair base level 5 now.

On another thread you said the update stops the spaceship launch pod coming back? Is that true, if so then I wont launch for a while but if it is not true then I was planning to do another launch soon as I need one more item to complete the Alien Legacy collection ...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi aartoo, tdv, JesperJ ...

I just started a launch on iPhone but as usual I got the "None of your neighbors has a launch in progress ..." so had to start alone.
Been collecting a lot of items since my last launch so have 540/1800 so far and loads of time to use up all the solid fuel (as I have 23+ hours left) so I think I will be fine but great if someone else can/wants to join to ensure I have enough (and don't have to stay up all night!!). Would also be great to finally do a joint launch!

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
aartoo - thanks so much for the Air Vent Filter!! Just what was required given GI's latest update ... updated signature below, just need the TV screens and one Controller.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve

I joined your launch. Hope someone else joins as well.

aartoo
Hi aartoo I can see you! Great to finally do a joint launch, did you see any other launches apart from mine? Trying to work out if the message I always get when I launch (that no one else has a launch going) is true or not ...

Currently at 760/1600 with 23:10 to go! Looking good if anyone else wants to jump in, plenty of time and almost half way!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi aartoo I can see you! Great to finally do a joint launch, did you see any other launches apart from mine? Trying to work out if the message I always get when I launch (that no one else has a launch going) is true or not ...

Currently at 760/1600 with 23:10 to go! Looking good if anyone else wants to jump in, plenty of time and almost half way!

Steve

You were the only launch I saw. So I think the message you get was right.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
JesperJ, hmmm, you have these items in your warehouse?
If so, in the Spaceship Launch window you should see a little number next to the item and then the Use button should be available, however if you don't have the item then instead of the Use button you should have either an option to buy with coins or green airport $'s.
The greyed out Use button usually appears when you are processing an item for the launch and you will see a little grey line move down the item with a timer. The timer denotes how long it takes to process this item before you can process another of this type.
I see you have put 44 points in so far - what were you able to add? Can you pop a screenshot on here as to what your window looks like?

Device
  1. iPhone
Steve,

I now used the standard items that you can buy.

Screenshot:
foto 1.PNG

But I also have the "collector" items in my inventory, that I can't use because the use ("gebruiken" in Dutch) button is greyed out.

Screenshot:
foto 2.PNG

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
JesperJ in your first screenshot of the Spaceship Launch window scroll over to the right and you will see options for the other items you have in your inventory. Can you get a screenshot of those items in the Spaceship Launch window, are they greyed out too?

Also, don't chuck in too much of your good stuff as we are doing well on the launch and have *plenty* of time I would pop in a coupe of Main Stabilizers and a Large Fuel Tank but save your Powerful Explosive Bolt for your next launch ... Also keep chucking in your Solid Fuel from your Cosmic Fuel Station and also the Liquid Fuel / Small Fuel Tank you can buy with coins. The better items you can only buy with Green $.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve, You are right. I didn't know that I was able to scroll in the launch menu. When I scroll now, I can use my collector items.

We are at 972 points at the moment. :)
JesperJ - no worries!
JesperJ, aartoo - We are doing very well 1340/1600 with 19:14 left. So only 260 points left to get. I will do the sums later today but there is no need to use your really good stuff like the Powerful Explosive Bolts or Main Stabilizers - save that for your next launch - think we can do this with the less valuable stuff (Solid Fuel, Explosive Bolt etc), so keep chucking that in whenever you can and lets take stock in a few hours or so and make sure we are on track! Great stuff guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom