Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ipad Users Will buying a new iPad help??

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
Ipad users,

I am using an iPad 4 and AC often crashes when visiting neighbors, starting launches and etc. It has been crashing a lot more since the update from what three weeks ago, when the Alice event came online.

I am looking at the possibility of purchasing a new iPad but only if I'm convinced it will help.
I'm looking for experiential (you) or anecdotal (a friend) information on how things have improved or not.

You get the idea.

Thanks,

Eric

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Ipad users,

I am using an iPad 4 and AC often crashes when visiting neighbors, starting launches and etc. It has been crashing a lot more since the update from what three weeks ago, when the Alice event came online.

I am looking at the possibility of purchasing a new iPad but only if I'm convinced it will help.
I'm looking for experiential (you) or anecdotal (a friend) information on how things have improved or not.

You get the idea.

Thanks,

Eric

@Matina ( marios888) bought a new iPad mini.
She said her game is working fine now.

She had same problems that you listed..

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
@Sambhav Jain and @Eric The Great
I had a serious problem with my iPadmy game crashed I was loosing gifts I couldn't launch and it was very slow. Fortunately with my new iPad then game runs smoothly . @Froggies Paradise had the same problem and he bought a new iPad.
Befor the new device it could take me an hour to visit neighbors. I used to visit then it would crash. Then visit again and crashed... Open the collections... Crashed ....
Now it has become normal.
Cheers
Matina
:)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Eric The Great well, your model already has 1GB of ram, it sits right in the middle between the oldest iPad2/mini1 with 0.5 and the newest models (mini4/air2/pro 9.7") with 2GB. I don't think that replacing your device would yield improvement as big as replacing the oldest one.

@Eric The Great I have my main game on an iPad Air 2 and it runs great - no problems. I have one of my support games on an iPad 4 and it runs pretty well also. It may crash after I have visited 8 or 9 neighbors, but when I re-enter the game, it runs smoothly again. The only real problem support game that I have is on the original iPad mini. That game crashes after every neighbor visit & loads very slowly - it makes it impossible to complete any quests on that game.

If I were making a new iPad purchase, I would absolutely get the iPad Air 2.

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
@Eric The Great I have my main game on an iPad Air 2 and it runs great - no problems. I have one of my support games on an iPad 4 and it runs pretty well also. It may crash after I have visited 8 or 9 neighbors, but when I re-enter the game, it runs smoothly again. The only real problem support game that I have is on the original iPad mini. That game crashes after every neighbor visit & loads very slowly - it makes it impossible to complete any quests on that game.

If I were making a new iPad purchase, I would absolutely get the iPad Air 2.
Thank you all for the feedback

Now can some of you come here to Central California and explain to my wife why I need a new iPad?

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
Mrs. Great - a new ipad will make AC better and keep Mr. Great's mind off sex for a little while.:LOL:
Ha. Mrs. Great, that is good. Have I mentioned that I had no idea I would get so into AC and that not being able to change my user name due to being on IOS is a tad embarrassing. My ego just isn't that large, oh well.

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I have a similar problem on Android and I figured out that there is a correlation between the crashes and the neighbors I have visited. Unfortunately those who have 5 planetariums have big airports, but still there is a difference between big and huge airports. So there is a chance that choosing carefully who do you visit can give you less crashes.

Top Bottom