Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm new so hopefully I'm doing this right

my username in airport city is: chihuahuas
I would need:
power source for repair base
do not disturb signs for hotel
bath towels for hotel
disposable shampoos for hotel
all-inclusive bracelets for hotel
if I can do something for you let me know I'm at level 18

Thank You!
France

Device
  1. iPad
Hello everyone, had a busy few days. Went to Paralympics in London AND saw lady Gaga in concert (awesome!).

Still busy saving for upgrades so beacons and catering would be great. Fuel starting to be a big requirement too as each flight requires so much!

Good luck this week and let me know what I can send you. Debbie

Device
  1. iPad
Sent you the laser cutter.

Awesome! Thanks. Repair facility is now completed. (I sent you one in return as was just quickly checking before work this morning so not sure if you needed one too or for the future)

Now saving up for a catering facility so need air conditioners, packaging machines, cooling chambers, defrosters.

Quick Tip: This worked for me so may be of interest. I tend to sell old planes/hangers when I've reached 3 stars on all flights to make room for the next level of planes and then upgrade control tower to add additional hangers at the first opportunity. With things getting so expensive, its not always possible to buy new hanger and plane at the same time. However, I found that you can put lower level planes into higher level hanger. Hence, I have built my 5th hanger ready for a delta plane but haven't got the cash for a delta so I have bought a powerful propeller for 450 cr instead. I'm flying this to Cyprus and Egypt regularly and it pays for itself quickly and also earns XP to get you to the next level quicker so better than an empty hanger. I don't bother "wasting" spares when it breaks as it fixes itself in 30 mins.

Thanks for the info, Waverly Huff. Appreciate it . You requested for Fuel Additive, but i sent you flight catering as I was looking at your signature. Sorry bout that. Will be sending you Fuel Additive tomorrow. I have sent out today's gift according to this thread and have updated my signature. Thanks people.

Good Morning all. Once again, thank you for all the gifts. I'm checking here first for peoples needs because I now have over 60 neighbours so let me know if you need anything and I'm sorry if I miss anyone.

Here is my updated list.

Items required

Stamp - Powerful Radio Transmitter - Fuel Supply - Landing Lamp - Disposable Shampoo (4) - Ergonomic Chair (2)

The items that I have on my gift list to send to you are as follows.

Bath Towel - Fuel (3 units) - Air conditioner - Cockpit Glass - Welder - Landing Lamp - Radar - Passengers (10) - Powerful radio Transmitter - Flight Helmet - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Wide Angle Binoculars -Fuel Additives - Drill Machine - Additional Radar - Cash Counter - Spare Wire - Lining Plate - Landing Gear - Oscillating Beacon - Flight Catering - Cooling Chamber -
Navigational Module - City Model.

Thank you all.

David crossley :)

Hi all!

Usename: Guru Cube

I've been flying to Malta for a good few weeks now and haven't managed to get even one textbook to complete my flight school! Can anyone help out? I need 2x textbook in total.

My items available or in my signature....

Thanks!
GC

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Monday, September 9
Here's what I will send my neighbors when my Send ability refreshes:
chihuahuas: I will send you Bath Towel.
Bambam: I will send you Additional Radar. You can send me Fuel Additives.
Veschber: I will send you Hull Parts. You can send me Fuel Additives.
debsh: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send me the same. (Wow! You've had a great and Gaga week. Congrats!)
StPats0203uk: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Fuel.
Starsky: I will send you Hull Parts. You can send me Oscillating Beacon.
Brofam: I will send you Shredder.
Benjer172: I will send you Packaging Machine. You can send me Flight Catering.
Ladyhardinge: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Flight Catering.
ziger: I will send you Oscillating Beacon.
David crossley: I will send you Landing Lamp. You can send me Flight Catering.
Hutweidel: I will send you Spare Wire. You can send me Flight Catering.
Daddy boo: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Fuel Additives.
Guru Cube: Let me know what you want off my list below!
Everyone else: Let me know what you want!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom