Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending the following:
Spare wire to- Cpt bob, Mkuoie86, Rpf64
Additional radar to- My airport
Fuel to- Waverly huff
Slide rule to- Ringo88
Fuel additives to- Hutweide1, Debsh
Do not disturb sign to- Bry, Gdog, daletain
Powerful radio transmitter to- Germinio, david crossley
Passengers to- Roller, Bubbajed, Rookiethedog, veschbar

Happy gaming!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday, September 7
This morning I took Frodo, my newly-diagnosed-as-diabetic Bichon Frise, to the vet for a full day of glucose testing. Can anybody send me Insulin? Just kidding. When my "Send" ability refreshes in about six hours, here's what's in store:
Mkuoie86: I will send you Oscillating Beacon.
Bubbajed: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Spare Wire.
rookiethedog: I will send you Packaging Machine. You can send me Flight Catering.
ringo88: There's nothing on my list I can send you as a priority item. Anything else you need?
Hutweide1: I will send you Additional Radar. You can send me Fuel Additive.
debsh: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send me Flight Catering.
Bry: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Fuel.
PatrickMast: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send me TV Panel (I need four).
Gdog: I will send you Packaging Machine. You can send me Spare Wire.
Germinio: I will send you Hull Parts. You can send me Spare Wire.
Rpf64: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Flight Catering.
Ladyhardinge: I will send you Powerful Radar.
If anyone wants something different, let me know by 3PM California time and I will change my send!
If I missed anyone, look at my list and let me know what I have that you need!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hi
I just sent
Mkuioe spare wire
Patrick add radar
Debsh add radar...any chance of another archive box please?
Hutweide bracelet
Ladyhardinge masterplan
Waverley spare wire

I have given up on the hotel but still need defrosters, archive boxes & 1 packaging machine

Thanks..have a great weekend

In the excitement of getting a defroster from Dubai I forgot to add this

I can send bracelet, Air conditioner, cockpit glass welder landing lamps copy machine, powerful radio transmitter, goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module , master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller & deicer

Thanks for all gifts

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Daddy boo,
I will send you Hull Parts when my Send refreshes in a few hours. You can send me Flight Catering.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a few days, but I just sent out a few things from the above posts that I saw. I'm ticked off that I actually pony'ed up the 8 game dollars to get the disposable shampoo bottles, but now I can't even send those as gifts. This game is pretty rigged towards in-app purchases.

Anyway, I'm looking to build out my level 4 repair facility, and am saving up for the flight catering (seriously, 80,000 coins!?!?!?)

Since I can't check the forum several times a day, use the "send me a message" feature to let me know how I can help.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Hi Neighbors,

Almost send all gifts again. Please keep updating your needs, so I know how to return the favour!

In case you haven't updated before I send, I'll either return the gift when I have it myself, or send something you've requested before.

Patrick

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Hello all - I am working on level 4 repair base and level 4 town hall. See my signature for item I need or can send.

Please add me as a neighbor, username = Shamrock
Thanks!

still having the sending problems. will try agin tonight to send gifts after midnight. no new response from game insight

I need packaging machines and defrosters to complete the flight catering facility. if you can help as always it is appreciated

Hie ppl. Have been away and didn't have access to see your needs and update mine so have been sending random items. Will start sending your needs as soon as i can. Appreciate your help as well. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom