Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Is it possible that you have to accept my friends invitation? I think you are still on my waiting list (with a lower level). Maybe you find me also on a lower Level under your friends (Level 25 or so), as I've seen by some other users I searched for (I think the refresh of the list do not work right, so next to all usernames also the Level is not updated correctly). I've my airport as my avatar, I hope it helps you to identify me. For items see my signature, there is not a specific one I need at the moment but one of the other mentioned would be nice.

I've checked all my neighbors on my list and all the "usernames" who were Level 27, 28, 29 but I couldn't find you or an airport set up like your avatar. I sent a friend request. There is also a Pilot1 and Pilot3 out there... I'm Pilot2 :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi all
Thanks for the gifts, signature updated
Names seem to come and go
Has anyone else noticed username appears straight after the rest for sending gifts, and return to name several hours after?

Device
  1. iPad
Great excitement last night when I could see everyone's name!!! Then back to usernames again this morning but at least I feel a little less out of the general loop!!

Does anyone know how to change the avatar in the game? I have one friend with a different pic (not the squat passport photo thing) and have noticed a few others in the neighbour listings. That would really help a lot if we can get a bit of variety going in that avatar too! Maybe I can ask GI about that and see if I get any kind of response.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Can anyone send Repair Base Level 5 items..(I think people who haven't updated!)
- 3 Tv Screens
- 3 Grinding Machines
- 3 Air Vent Filters
- 3 Controller/Control units

I've not upgraded so can start sending you the stuff starting tomorrow.

Sierra Nevada,
Thanks for the helmets and just one more! Once done, do you want to start exhanging items for repair base 5?

Waverly,
Thanks for the googles and got all 4 now.

Has anyone completed control tower 6 yet (8 hangers)? I must have done like more than 50 flights to Bali but have not had a sniff of dispatcher console at all. Very elusive just like Defrosters from Dubai.

Sierra Nevada,
Thanks for the helmets and just one more! Once done, do you want to start exhanging items for repair base 5?

Waverly,

Has anyone completed control tower 6 yet (8 hangers)? I must have done like more than 50 flights to Bali but have not had a sniff of dispatcher console at all. Very elusive just like Defrosters from Dubai.
Hi Daddy Boo
Yes I completed the tower 6 , took a while & lots of landing lamps. I will keep sending you some til I hear otherwise.

Lfcawc I can send you the grinding machines, would you send me 4 packaging machines back please?

Pakman I'll send fuel hoses.

Til we get names I'll keep sending Catering, navigation modules, fuel hoses, spare propellers, deicer & beacons.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hi everybody.

I've sent the following stuff:
lfcawc: Oil
Daddy Boo: flight goggles
Unknown lv. 27 with two catering facilities under construction: cooling chamber
Aero: spare propeller
Unknown lv 23 with hotel under construction: all-inclusive bracelet
Pakman: fuel hose
Unknown lv 28 with 6 runways: spare wire
@AC and bibigarf n: spare propeller
Unknown lv 22 with town Hall 5 under construction: server rack
@Judas: smoke detector

+ others for more unknown

I hope this will be useful.

Hey all, my needs are below. I can send plenty as well. PM me if you need something specific or I can just do a return. And if you can send those $%@$$!@ ergonomic chairs.... I'd be most appreciative. :)
Thanks!

Sierra Nevada,

Waverly,

Daddy Boo - sent you another Helmet. Unfortunately I am only level 30 so I have not unlocked the repair base 5 items yet. Try PatrickMast as he hasn't upgraded yet either and he is level 34. For the radar you need, is that the purple one with the green screen?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Daddy Boo - sent you another Helmet. Unfortunately I am only level 30 so I have not unlocked the repair base 5 items yet. Try PatrickMast as he hasn't upgraded yet either and he is level 34. For the radar you need, is that the purple one with the green screen?

Sierra Nevada,
Thanks for the update. Yes, the radar I need is the purple one with green screen. Pls send if you have them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
HELP! I still need 1 flight goggles and 1 textbook to complete my flight school. If anyone notices a level 15 neighbor, it might be me, thx. :)
If you add me using my friend code awzce43 I can help with the items you're requesting. Once you add me my name will come up as Sophie2. Thanks!

hi all thanks for the gifts, i finished the second stadium, and many thanks sophie i've finised my flight catering facility. now i' going with the terminal level 5, so i need archive box, smoke detectors and ergonomic chairs

and i hope GI will solve soon the problem with the names!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom