Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Have just sent out deicer to Gdog and fuel to Ianda11. All the rest will be 'send in return'. Still have a few gifts spare so will check back here later to see if anyone else has posted a screenshot that I recognise. I do have a number of historical friends who are not on this forum (though can't identify who they are now, of course) so do try to gift 'in house' whenever possible.

Device
  1. iPad
I remember your setup from The Good Old Days but have checked and you are not a neighbour now. Of course, I am unable to add you again. Can you try in reverse? I loved visiting you, a real one stop shop for all our airport needs!!!

No luck on my side either. I keep trying in hopes I will be able to reunite with my old neighbors. Hopefully things will improve with the update.

I Fly

Signature updated and latest batch of gifts sent out. I need to stockpile up on Fuel Hoses so will be sending this out as a job lot for the next few days. Apologies if you receive this and is of no use!
The big dilemma - should I upgrade now (as can not visit many neighbours) and accept the possible issues with the glitches / loss of neighbours names or wait and keep status quo !! I don't think an update from GI to fix things is on the horizon but I miss visiting other members airports to see their configurations and have a noise.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
I've updated my signature.

To the avatar picture, how do you upload the picture from the ipad? (question from an apple dummie ;-)

For uploading the pic, first make a screenshot (as described on page 4 of this thread.) Then go to your personal details page and click on the avatar. it will bring up an option to take a photo or use existing. Select use existing and you can then browse to the camera (where the iPad photos are stored) and select the photo you want. Hope this helps

Device
  1. iPad
I am having problems putting a picture as the avatar. I took a picture and cropped it but when I go to profile and select avatar it says create but not use existing. It says it must have image at least 200x 200 but no explanation ofwhat to do. Any ideas?
Thanks
Debbie

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
I am having problems putting a picture as the avatar. I took a picture and cropped it but when I go to profile and select avatar it says create but not use existing. It says it must have image at least 200x 200 but no explanation ofwhat to do. Any ideas?
Thanks
Debbie

I had to email it to myself and upload from a computer - I couldn't upload or add an avatar from my ipad.

Also I added scoed(allygator) and others yesterday but now I only have blanks pending. So if anyone gets a neighbor request from blank, it might be me?

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hello,
i'm new here, great page with many useful information :)

I've added some of you already, here a list of people I can identify with your Avatar-Pictures:
Gdog
I fly
Shamrock
Waverly Huff

There might be some more users I've already added, but i can't identify them. Sent invitations to some of you, feel free to add me also to your lists :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Amazing! I tried again this morning to send gifts but could not. But when I went to return gifts I got a "gift sent" message ... so I returned as many gifts as I could. I was also able, after a week of nothing, to visit some cities again. Perhaps they are fixing that part of the game. I just wish they would hurry up and fix the rest.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
TimP, I have accepted your friend request, identified your airport (you are now blank 25, naturally!) and sent a fuel hose. Welcome aboard the Magical Mystery Tour!!!

The older UK players may remember a TV programme called Blankety Blank :) Thought that is appropriate as well.....!

Hi, looking mainly for new neighbours as since upgrading I've lost all mine, and the only two I have left I can't visit due to different versions!

My airport name is jonnymac
I am level 27 / 48 starts, have 4 universities and a few dognut shops and circus's.

Please sign me up as a neighbour and let me know if there is anything I can help you with!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
I just logged on and could see all my neighbor names! So I quickly sent gifts based on signatures. Gift names were still blank so I blindly returned a few gifts.

Maybe the game is almost fixed? We'll see if the names are still there after I visit some neighbors.
UPDATE: all names disappeared after I visited a neighbor :(

I actually need a few fuel additives to complete the wedding ring from London task.

Device
  1. iPad
I think they are seriously working to repair the game. My neighbor's names are popping on and off unrelated to my visits to neighborhoods. Now I'm not saying anything is significantly better, but it does feel that someone has their hammer and working on the repairs.

I'm sending out gifts as best I can.

I Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom