Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
I have not upgraded and can still see everyone and visit neighbors :).

Finally done with my fourth flight catering facility but Defrosters continue to be elusive for my fifth facility - keep getting damned cooling chambers and I now have 18 units! Pls continue to send beacons if you can see my name.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm on my fourth day of not being able to send gifts. Sent in a new tech support ticket but don't have much hope based on past performance. Still looking for that update.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Welcome back everyone! I've updated my signature and am adding everyone that I can.

I submitted a ticket to GI to see what they would say. Was sent an email back saying they know of the problem with neighbors and that it will take some time to fix and test. Then they promptly closed my ticket! Recommend everyone submit tickets with them and change the review stars on iTunes to 1 until they provide some adequate support.

Device
  1. iPad
Good to be back!
I finished the university task and we got......a collider which gives 90 credits every 4 hours (the same as one of the universities). Did I miss something? I guess we do get the extra stars which I cannot use yet because I have not upgraded any of the planes to a jumbo yet. :)

The names still come and go at random times and I still cannot add Waverly Huff or IFly. Can you guys delete a blank at level 33 or check if you still have me on your list? I defo do not have you on my list because even when the names come back for a while you are not on the list.

I am still sending gifts to anyone I get a gift from and those above level 27 (since you are obviously serious about the game at that level). :)
Debbie

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Debbie,
I did not find your name or any blank level 32 or 33 on my neighbor list. I tried adding you again and was not able to do so.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Great to be back!

I've been sending gifts by clicking the "send in return." I can see a few names, but most are blanks. I really could use some fuel hoses, so if anyone needs fuel hoses, I will be happy to return gift them to you.

I've missed everyone!!!!

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Hi Ogel, have just accepted your neighbour request. Your name is currently showing, but don't know for how long ...!

I have now put the initials 'C P' on my runway area to aid in identification until names come back. Guess I'm lucky to have the space to do it (thanks to good GI glitch!)

Have switched gifting tactics a bit as I expect everyone is getting a bit overloaded with catering. Now also sending out deicer and propellers to some over level 30. Hope that is OK with everyone? As a matter if interest, does anyone know what the gyroscope is used for?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Charles Prince,
The Gyroscope is an item needed to repair the larger planes. By the way, thanks for the gifts; I haven't been able to send anything in a few days (another bad GI glitch) but will catch up with you when I can.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Good to be back!

The names still come and go at random times and I still cannot add Waverly Huff or IFly. Can you guys delete a blank at level 33 or check if you still have me on your list? I defo do not have you on my list because even when the names come back for a while you are not on the list.

I am still sending gifts to anyone I get a gift from and those above level 27 (since you are obviously serious about the game at that level). :)
Debbie

Debbie,
I can not tell you how many times I check to make sure you are not on my list of neighbors. I do the same for Tom. On a rare occasion, all the names pop up on my neighbors, but then they are gone again. I try and try to re invite you and Tom (Waverly Huff) but I am not able. Hopefully once the update or re-update is done, we can reconnect.

I Fly

Good to be back. Been sending gifts to all my 20 neighbours the last few days. Thanks to all for sending me usefull items. But still no names. Sent a ticket a got the respons they were working on it. We'll see. Looks my signature is gone. Will update tomorrow.

Hi all - I have sent out todays's gifts - please could you send back Oscillating Beacons as I am maxed out on Flight Catering. I have still not yet upgraded so am not on the university challenge!! At the same time I haven't any blank names on my neighbours list but can't visit anyone except Daddy Boo!

Please see updated signature
Pakman

Accept my invite and you can visit me as I still haven't updated either.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello ... is anyone there?
It seems the site is experiencing difficulties. No new posts since 2:13 AM, which is unlikely.
Just testing.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
There are problems with this thread, when you click on it you get 'page not found'. I loaded it by clicking on your post Greensmith which then loads the current thread. I think Dave is online so perhaps he can see it.

Can anyone gift the altimeter? You need it for serious malfunctions on the big planes. I don't know how you get them because it does not appear on the list of flights, is it on visitor flights perhaps?

The names still come and go at random. I do hope they sort this soon....
Debbie

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
All avatars were deleted when they did the web reboot ... so you'll have to add yours again.
What, me worry?
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom