Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I've updated to the Space Challenge. I like the snow effect, but wouldn't that have been better for Christmas? I think there is a screw up somewhere. They have two of those side challenges, one for flights to Las Vegas and one to Barcelona. However, we can't fly to either of those destinations. We can fly to Washington DC, but there isn't anything listed as things to get. I'm currently flying to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur to get space related things.

I Fly 2
Washington unlocks when you collect the flowers, you can collect 'michaels's belongings'

I don't know whether this is the case on IPad, but on my Android version I get space items from my stone castles. I'm not saying from neighbors stone castles, as I haven't checked that out, but from my own. I just clicked on my stone castles and I got nothing, but it was just the first time.

You can visit Android neighbors and click on their launch pad and Mission Control Centers to get space items. I (I Fly) have already placed a launch pad and Mission Control Center. I also have them on my I Fly 2 game.

Ran out of gifts and visits today, about an hour before the new version....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Washington unlocks when you collect the flowers, you can collect 'michaels's belongings'
Ran out of gifts and visits today, about an hour before the new version....

Thanks for that information.

I also just placed a cosmic fuel station. I was able to build it on I Fly 2, but I need;
Assembly robot x4
Spaceship Engine x4
Laser Level x4
Robot Tester x4
For my I Fly account.

I Fly 2

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
tdv - You are awesome!!!
Yeah, that's what I thought based on previous experiences... but hoped that you might have some additional secret like with the chairs... oh well... At least I have the chairs and the transmitters... the two most frustrating ones to obtain. :)

Device
  1. iPad
Huge graphics change with the new update. The neighbor menu is completely different but still lists almost 90% of my friends as "username". I also have the side missions for Vegas and Barcelona with no destination s available

Another great update from our friends at GI

Device
  1. iPad
It looks like we can now send more than one gift to friends now. I have sent several to some of you to see If it works. Let me know of you receive more than 1 gift from me.

I sadly only have 1 dispatcher control so as well as needing video walls which we can gift, can anyone send dispatcher controls? If so I would appreciate some. Otherwise lots of flights to Bali!

I had to do some deleting and rearranging to fit in the mission control building but got there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
It looks like we can now send more than one gift to friends now. I have sent several to some of you to see If it works. Let me know of you receive more than 1 gift from me.

I sadly only have 1 dispatcher control so as well as needing video walls which we can gift, can anyone send dispatcher controls? If so I would appreciate some. Otherwise lots of flights to Bali!

I had to do some deleting and rearranging to fit in the mission control building but got there.

Dee140157 I don't know if I can send more than one gift to a person, as I only have one gift left to send. I did send you a gift yesterday and it won't let me send you another gift. My gifts don't reset for about eight hours.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
So excited to have the Space Mission!! Maybe this time i can get the Training Center unlocked!

Feel free to add Flyerduck and send me a message or tag me here so we can all SHOOT FOR THE STARS!!!

Oh, it looks like the iOS got ALL the Space items as gifts to give, so it should make it a little easier to round up all the parts we need to complete the space buildings!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
When someone understands this challenge and how it all works, can someone explain it to me. I went through all the chat areas but there seems to be a gap in information. Maybe the gap is between my ears, but where ever the gap is, right now I'm working on collecting the different space items. Once I'm told what to do with them, it will make more sense. When I clicked on the show me tab on the challenge on how to launch spaceship, it just pointed to the launch pad. THAT I could have figured out myself!!!

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
So excited to have the Space Mission!! Maybe this time i can get the Training Center unlocked!

Feel free to add Flyerduck and send me a message or tag me here so we can all SHOOT FOR THE STARS!!!

Oh, it looks like the iOS got ALL the Space items as gifts to give, so it should make it a little easier to round up all the parts we need to complete the space buildings!

Where's the training center?
@flyerduck. Thanks for the laser level.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I've got an iPhone game on the go which is fairly new year. I'm only level 11 so can't send much but can send the space mission items. I'll update my sig later but if you would like to add me now, my username is Ianda10. Thanks!!

Device
  1. iPad
I'm still away on holiday and getting on to the game whenever possible. Thanks to all for the gifts and I am managing to return these now. I am about to load the new version, having checked the forum and seen that it looks OK to update. Now why am I not surprised that the username issue has not been solved....??!!

Sig updated. I urgently need flight catering as I have completely run out and am unable to send off any flights at present. Any assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Where's the training center?
@flyerduck. Thanks for the laser level.

I Fly
If i am not mistaken, the Training Center is available if you launch your first space ship during the Main Mission time line. Like the Christmas Tree reward for completing the "Santa's Bad Day" missions.

Ianda11 - Got your new game added, thanks for the inv!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Huge graphics change with the new update. The neighbor menu is completely different but still lists almost 90% of my friends as "username". I also have the side missions for Vegas and Barcelona with no destination s available

Another great update from our friends at GI
One of the design changes is really fine: Now you can scroll through all missions without having to use the tabs.
Another design change is terrible: Neighbours are now shown in two columns with each neighbour slot being much higher. This means that you can only see 4 neighbour at all time - before it was 5, and as they were in one column you didn't have to look from side to side.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
finally space race has started for us iOS-Players :) I've build all new buildings, so I need now all items for them.

One Bad Day : I've tryed to add "Flyerduck" but no success-massage, maybe you can try to add me?
Ianda11: I've added both your Ianda10 & Ianda12 accounts.
I Fly 2: Added your Android account

Please see my signature for my needs, space building items are preferred :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
For those of you interested I can send dispatcher consoles from my android, I will send some to those already on my android game.

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you everyone so far for the video walls. I just need 2 dispatcher consoles to complete the mission centre. I got the flowers easily enough. Busy completing flights to Washington now thanks to all the fuel I had saved.

Hopefully I will be able to complete this quest unlike the Santa's bad day one. Had to delete a few stadiums to make space for everything but hopefully I can make up for these soon. Just wish I could sell the duty free shop. I need more land!!!!!

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Oh and I noticed another bug, the romantic café drops items that belong to the Dolce Vita collection but this is also missing with this update.

And a question to all of you, can't you also visit neighbours with only usernames? I acually can visit at the moment only neighbours that are shown with their real names. Someone else noticed this problem?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Oh and I noticed another bug, the romantic café drops items that belong to the Dolce Vita collection but this is also missing with this update.

And a question to all of you, can't you also visit neighbours with only usernames? I acually can visit at the moment only neighbours that are shown with their real names. Someone else noticed this problem?
I have the same problem, I lost the ability to visit neighbors like must_dash, Charles Prince and others :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom