Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi all, i wonder how many of you players can relate to this? after a chat with Tom (Wavery huff) i decided to open a ticket to GI, this is what i wrote,

How my airport looks to me is nothing like how my neighbours see it, it is well out of date and does not show any of the recent quest building i have gained, no world cup, halloween or christmas building are present, town hall, control towers ect are all at different levels to my actual achieved level, how can this be, it also make quests difficult to do if they can't see building i have.

This was the 2nd rely I got after the 1st asked for some screen shots as proof,

Thank you for sending me the informaiton necessary to conduct a careful investigation into the matter.

Our dedicated team of engineers is focused on detecting the root of the issue and eliminating it as soon as possible. However, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that it will require us some time to introduce proper changes to the upcoming game versions. To avoid bothering you with system notifications asking you to update the request before the new version is released I have to change the ticket status to "solved" but feel free to open the ticket should you have additional questions or create a follow-up so I could get back to you shortly and assist you the best way I can.

As it is in our best interest to make the game run smoothly and let you enjoy the game process I would like to ask you to cooperate with our Support Team and let me know of the state of the issue when a new game version is released and you update the application. Your patience and support are highly appreciated!

Wow, what waffle, dreadful personal service from GI!!!
Yip, I have must_dash as neighbour who shows as lower level, I wonder how many of my neighbours this relates too?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Why oh why oh why?

I badly badly need two grinding machines so I can open the new repairs building but every time I send it out, I get sent back air-vent filters.

Really really annoying
P.s ignore the signature haven't updated in ages
Try and add me, happy Helen or may appear under my sons username of lord sparky 18 (he's a teenager, need I say more!)

Device
  1. iPad
One Bad Day (Flyerduck) - can you really send Disposable Shampoo? I had built a hotel once but a GI glitch wiped it out. They refunded me the green dollars but when I got them back, I had other priorities. I would like to finish the hotel again but don't want to waste the greens. If you can send me 4 disposable shampoos, I can return whatever you would like.

I tried sending you a friend request but not sure it went through.

Hope to do business with you...Magneto!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Mariadejesus
Username
Mariadejesus
Sent gifts as best as possible, couldn't get the avatars to show up or usernames either. I'm looking for 2 sandbags and duty free items because all of my planes are broken and my repair base wants 5 greens to open it back up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the gifts. I was wondering whether anyone is finding it difficult to see people's avatars. I have found that certain people's avatars are visible all of the time while others only come out after a long period of time. I used to think it was a downloading issue, but sometimes they never become visible. This is the case when I'm trying to send gifts from my IPad I Fly account. Has anyone else found this problem? Having the avatars made the username issue much less a problem, but now I'm having problems with the avatars.

I Fly 2

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Evening all fellow slaves to the Airport city game

Its been a long time. Thanks for all gifts to all the folks out there, and with that all sent in return.

As the guys at games insight have been working so hard in getting the game names fixed, as quickly as they can and then publishing said fix in next update. I thought I would take some advice from a fellow flyer and use my Facebook icon with this page to help out with out having a name.. be it a dodge account.

thanks MUST_DASH!

here is the link if any one wants to set this up for themselves.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/change-your-neighbour-icon.1925/

it is a little cheesy, but hey ho.

Any how happy flying.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Vangees - I just sent a neighbor request from my iPad - GamingSwiftie3. Could you help me out with some ergonomic chairs again? (I need 5.)
I've been flying to Thailand so much that I've long ago gotten three stars and I'm well on my way to three stars for Singapore and still haven't gotten an ergonomic chair.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
I want to sell my ice runway, but it said that " You can't move this runaway. A plane that took off from it dan is still in flight. Wait for it to return before destroying this runway." What should i do? Hope someone can give me explaination.

@Bali Hi, you havent't accepted my neighbour requst.

Username: Tjiaman (iPad)
Level 25
Stars 35

Item I need :
Mission Control Center : Server Rack, Dispatcher Console
Control Tower : Ergonomic Chair, Smoke Detector

Item I can send : spaceship engine, assembly robot, video wall, robot tester, fuel, passengers, bright lantern, sleigh oil, robotic lawnmover, computer, chocolate candies, ATM, single malt whisley, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, all inclusive bracelet, bath towel, powerfull transmitter, security camera, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, whiteboard, fuel additives, power source, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscilating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I want to sell my ice runway, but it said that " You can't move this runaway. A plane that took off from it dan is still in flight. Wait for it to return before destroying this runway." What should i do? Hope someone can give me explaination.

@Bali Hi, you havent't accepted my neighbour requst.

Username: Tjiaman (iPad)
Level 23
Stars 29
I think we all have that problem - I guess we have to wait until the next update of the system to get this solved (hopefully)...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

To all neighbours of my Jpjpjp2 game.
I will be sending out the following gifts on a daily bases from Jpjpjp2 as I cannot sent much items. If you want it changed, check my signature what I can sent and sent me a PM.

Ianda11 Fuel and Fuel, for Ianda13 I will try the whiteboard on level 13.
@GamingSwiftie2, I send back the nav.module. Let me know if you got anything
must_dash, Fuel
Arne, Fuel
I Fly2, Duty free, I Fly Fuel
Mariadejesus, Powerful transmitters
@Sankukia, Fuel

Vangees, I will try to add your Ipad account also later this day so I can also sent you gifts.

Thank you all for the gifts yesterday

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
It was not yet gift-able on my android, that can also be the reason. When I tried it myself with a propeller, I didn't get anything.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone,
First off, of course thank you all for the gifts.

@jpjpjp2 The duty free item you sent to me at I Fly 2 was perfect. I completely understand the short gift sending list when you first start out. I can see your name on my I Fly account and will keep sending you what ever you need on a daily basis.

It gets so confusing going between Android and Ipad. Not bad, just confusing. For me, I have gotten over the fact that I now am playing on two versions and can easily remember my old IPad neighbors, but some of my new neighbors I have to remember which game they are playing because of the Cross Platform Gift limitations. I find the information in the chat section under, "cross platform gifting" extremely helpful. Some of you are so kind not mentioning the fact that you are getting fuel, but I would really appreciate knowing if you get fuel from me. I DO NOT send fuel as a gift, so if you are getting fuel from me, be assured I was trying to send you something else. I always want to know so I will change the item I send you.

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom