Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
I Fly 2 I visited your airport and send you Flight Catering from Pilot2

sportybear I added you but cannot see you in my neighbor list. Did you accept my request, or perhaps you are among the many who only appear as "username".

Lebronfeldt I sent a friend request to you from Pilot2.

greensmith Thank you for the gifts to Pilot2B. They are very appreciated!

Thank you to everyone else who has added Pilot2 and Pilot2B and sent gifts!

Vangees or ANYONE that is able.... I would be most appreciative if you could send a TV Panel to Pilot2. I've had 5 broken planes for days now, and I just need one TV Panel to complete my Repair Base before I can fix any of them. I've already had to drop one of my planes and buy it again when all my Powerful Deltas Became broken and I could no longer run flights to Antarctic in hopes of a TV Panel returning.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
@Red Fox One thank you for sending gift every day
@Wisnuan85 thank you for bath towel and fuel additives
@Bali Hi, greensmith I sent u friend request
Username: Tjiaman (iPad)
Level 20
Stars 25
I need :
For Control Tower :Weather Display (Need 1)
For Hotel : do not disturb sign, all inclusive bracelet (Still Not Ready)
I can send : fuel, passengers, bright lantern, sleigh oil, robotic lawnmover, computer, chocolate candies, ATM, single malt whisley, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, all inclusive bracelet, bath towel, powerfull transmitter, security camera, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, whiteboard, fuel additives, power source, drill machine, additional radar, makeup, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscilating beacon

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Thanks billsnj! The request to Pilot2B has been accepted and I sent a request to Erb22. If that request didn't go through to you, please feel free to send one to Pilot2.

Pilot2 is on level 35
Pilot2B is on level 15
Pilot2 - Sent gift to Pilot2B - Also noticed your request - and I accepted u as a Neighbor. On the RESET you "Pilot2" were there and I sent you a GIFT. As I was reviewing my Neighbors list, as I was sending gifts - you were gone - disappeared - nothing - just gone!!! I had noted your LVL 35 and there was no "Username" 35 in my list. My assumption was that you may have decided to "Delete" me. ? ? ?? ? -- Bill --

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Pilot2 - Sent gift to Pilot2B - Also noticed your request - and I accepted u as a Neighbor. On the RESET you "Pilot2" were there and I sent you a GIFT. As I was reviewing my Neighbors list, as I was sending gifts - you were gone - disappeared - nothing - just gone!!! I had noted your LVL 35 and there was no "Username" 35 in my list. My assumption was that you may have decided to "Delete" me. ? ? ?? ? -- Bill --

I have never deleted any neighbors once I've accepted them - even the non active ones who stopped playing months ago.

After Pilot2B began playing over the Christmas break, we discovered that my airport is showing up on that iPad as "username" and at only Level 31 :(

None of my accomplishments, buildings, or acquired land appear from Pilot2B's perspective. This puts my airport appearing as it did before any of the special quests (Christmas, Halloween, etc.) I added a note in my signature in case others see this as well. I have all the lastest updates to both the game and my device, as does Pilot2B, so it's a shame that my airport appears with so little. On the flip side, every update that Pilot2B makes I can see from my game immediately! I sure wish Gi would fix this username and update issue!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Vangees. While all gifts are truly appreciated, some gifts make a bigger difference at a particular time. Your last transmitter gift enabled me to add a seventh hanger. I sent you a second spare wire. Thanks!!!!!

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
No Problem :) but do you really need 7?

I don't know why I need seven, well six now. I was told I need six transmitters for my level three fuel station. I don't want to upgrade my fuel station to find out, until I have them. Don't worry about those six. I needed three for my level five control tower and with your help, I got them. I may have needed four in total, but had one early this morning before realizing I needed three more.

I don't recall needing six of anything when I was going through with my I Fly IPad game, but there are subtle differences between IPad and Android. I only know what I read on the Android daily board.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I don't know why I need seven, well six now. I was told I need six transmitters for my level three fuel station. I don't want to upgrade my fuel station to find out, until I have them. Don't worry about those six. I needed three for my level five control tower and with your help, I got them. I may have needed four in total, but had one early this morning before realizing I needed three more.

I don't recall needing six of anything when I was going through with my I Fly IPad game, but there are subtle differences between IPad and Android. I only know what I read on the Android daily board.

I Fly 2
Ah so you are confusing the fuel transmitters that are orange for the grey ones needed for the control hanger. The transmitters for the fuel station can't be gifted by no one I'm afraid not even tdv can send those :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Ah so you are confusing the fuel transmitters that are orange for the grey ones needed for the control hanger. The transmitters for the fuel station can't be gifted by no one I'm afraid not even tdv can send those :(
OH!!!!!!
Thanks for that information. Live and Learn! Signature has now been updated!

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hello all, i mainly post on the Android page, but i do have an iPad that i play just as regularly, username Flyerduck, please feel free to send invites.
Sent a few invites to Vangees , Pilot2 and billsnj - will add more tomorrow or whenever it resets, i guess i have added too many today.

See my sig for trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom