Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, and Thanks. The Shears lists where very nice distractions in the begining of the pregnancy :)
Oké now you know why I started the lists....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi all.....On android some players are shocked.... they found out I am female. I think it is already mentioned in this thread some time ago....btw.... and I told them I am pregnant......Also want you to know.......
buy
First, congratulations.
Second, I find it hard to believe that in this day and age anyone is surprised that a gamer can be female. Really!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
greensmith, read some of the first reactions on android today.... It's funny. 2 month ago when it was mentioned on iPad almost nobody responded to it. It was normal.....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, read some of the first reactions on android today.... It's funny. 2 month ago when it was mentioned on iPad almost nobody responded to it. It was normal.....
I guess that means iOS users are soooooo much more worldly and sophisticated than our Android counterparts.
Cheers,
Tom
P.S. Don't get cranky Androidians, it's just a joke!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Hope everyone had a good Easter. Back to work now.....

Todays gifts--

From Ianda10
Mrstepot - Navigation Module
jgottlieb - Cash Counter
Colin Chew - Navigation Module
flip123 - Deicer
sgabor - Spare prop
I Fly - Navigation Module
Jahuno. - catering
Pakman - Fuel Hose
Rsorour - Deicer
Scoob1964 - Fuel supply for sankukia2
S3R3G4 - Landing Lamp
Simondo - Fuel House
tdv - Deicer for crapple2

From Ianda11
Returned what was gifted

Thanks for all the gifts received. (y)

I have 2 launches in progress if anyone wants to join. Only wanted one but it didn't work that way! lol

Device
  1. iPad
flip123 congratulations on the news. I think you need a stork avatar for a while!

I have been quiet on the forum recently as I unfortunately had a sad Easter with the death of my mother in law after a short illness. (Although sad she was 90) But flip123 's fab news show how the circle of life has a great way of continuing and despite everything these pesky planes keep on flying!

So hopefully in the next few days I will see a return to normal and more sensible gifting will resume.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman,
Waverlyhuff2 just got a neighbor request, which I accepted, from Pakman3. Is this you or is someone stealing your name?
Cheers,
Tom

Pakman,
Waverlyhuff2 just got a neighbor request, which I accepted, from Pakman3. Is this you or is someone stealing your name?
Cheers,
Tom

Tom - sorry was going to PM you. My son has got himself an ipad and we have set him up as Pakman3. Sent a few neighbour requests out to yourself, I Fly & Happy Helen. No need to waste / return any gifts yet as he is only just beginning and needs to visit neighbours for things like collecting ducks etc. He is not as hooked as me and so will not be on it as much but interestingly the gifts are different from Pakman & Pakman2 (in that he can send Pearl Earrings, Sandbags, bath towel).

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi all.....

On android some players are shocked.... they found out I am female. I think it is already mentioned in this thread some time ago....
btw.... and I told them I am pregnant......

Also want you to know.......
flip123 Wow you had me fooled! How about jbjbjb and/or jbjbjb2 are they also female LOL LOL LOL
buy

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks for all gifts! Here are today's sendings from me:
Ianda11 - Ianda10: Fuel hose, Ianda12: Landing lamp
Aero: Fuel hose
Uncle Mans - ordinary & Phone: Gyroscope
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Fuel supply, Waverly Huff: Navigation module
flip123 - all three: Navigation module (and congratulations!)
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Fuel supply
Pakman - ordinary: Fuel hose, Pakman2: Additional radar
LAX - LAX Regional: Gyroscope
tdv - TDVCrApple2: Gyroscope
GamingSwiftie - GamingSwiftie3: Flight catering
Jahuno.: Flight catering
Zepedro: Deicer
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Flight catering
sportybear - sportychub: Oscillating beacon

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
flip123 congratulations on the news. I think you need a stork avatar for a while!

I have been quiet on the forum recently as I unfortunately had a sad Easter with the death of my mother in law after a short illness. (Although sad she was 90) But flip123 's fab news show how the circle of life has a great way of continuing and despite everything these pesky planes keep on flying!

So hopefully in the next few days I will see a return to normal and more sensible gifting will resume.
Dee140157
So sorry to hear your sad news. One thing about this crazy game... It can keep your mind off the sorrows of life. Sending good thoughts your way,
Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom