Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Maybe reverse psychology works with this game? I got bored waiting for my space launch consoles to arrive so sent off a smaller launch which I have to wait for another 20 hours for before I can do anything else. So what happens this morning? 2 space launch consoles within minutes from Canary Flights! I only have to get another 1 for each of Ducks and Dee and if I do not have them by tomorrow when my capsule comes back I can handle using 2 greenies to buy the last one so I can get on with a Prometheus launch.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Does anyone know where I can get an altimeter, or is this a "gift box item only"? I checked all destinations (except the last two, because my level isn't high enough), but don't see it anywhere...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
tdv, hi Gift Master, I sent you a friend request, hoping you are willing to help me out... I need an altimeter and I see that you have one in your gift box...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, hi Gift Master, I sent you a friend request, hoping you are willing to help me out... I need an altimeter and I see that you have one in your gift box...
Sure can :cool: no worries.... just send me an invite to TDV19 and I will sort these out... (y)

Ours post crossed - will find you and get back

Jahuno. - found your invite and accepted it. Sent you Altimeters..

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Maybe reverse psychology works with this game? I got bored waiting for my space launch consoles to arrive so sent off a smaller launch which I have to wait for another 20 hours for before I can do anything else. So what happens this morning? 2 space launch consoles within minutes from Canary Flights! I only have to get another 1 for each of Ducks and Dee and if I do not have them by tomorrow when my capsule comes back I can handle using 2 greenies to buy the last one so I can get on with a Prometheus launch.
Dee140157 Ducks - there are only 35 hours left in the Quest, as of this msg (10:20 AM EST) and you need to launch one more regular launch once you get all your items. At least that's what happened to me. I thought Icould go right tp Prometheus but I couldn't. I'm sure you will be able to continue etc. but the time for completing it was far far to short unless a player was willing to pour in Greenies at the very beginning. With the requirements and flights and drop rates it was IMPOSSIPLE to complete the Quest without sending cash to Russia. :mad::confused: :mad: -- Good Luck !! Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Sure can :cool: no worries.... just send me an invite to TDV19 and I will sort these out... (y)

Ours post crossed - will find you and get back

Jahuno. - found your invite and accepted it. Sent you Altimeters..
You're the best, thanks!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Saturday, April 20 at 8:50 AM PDT
Just started a Prometheus launch with 1100+ points. Neighbors are welcome to come along for the ride.
UPDATE: Thanks to DarekK and Friso for a successful launch!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Dee140157 Ducks - there are only 35 hours left in the Quest, as of this msg (10:20 AM EST) and you need to launch one more regular launch once you get all your items. At least that's what happened to me. I thought Icould go right tp Prometheus but I couldn't. I'm sure you will be able to continue etc. but the time for completing it was far far to short unless a player was willing to pour in Greenies at the very beginning. With the requirements and flights and drop rates it was IMPOSSIPLE to complete the Quest without sending cash to Russia. :mad::confused: :mad: -- Good Luck !! Bill

35 hours? Are you on android? On both ipad and iPhone it says there is 4 days and 17 hours left of quest. Plenty of time to wait another 24 hours before I take the plunge. Don't plan to wait much longer, but might as well wait this launch out.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
35 hours? Are you on android? On both ipad and iPhone it says there is 4 days and 17 hours left of quest. Plenty of time to wait another 24 hours before I take the plunge. Don't plan to wait much longer, but might as well wait this launch out.
Dee140157 Ducks :cool: :D o_O (n) :LOL: - My Boo Boo - That's Crooker's Airship !!! Wish that thing would run out of Helium :p Oh well- I went into panic mode for NaDa! My apologies. 4 day you say :sneaky: -- Bill --

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Today, my AC exports included:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) landing gear ; (Waverlyhuff2) spare wire
Dee140157 (Dee140147) passengers ; (Ducks1) white gold bracelet
GamingSwiftie (GS2) navigation module
flip123 (Jpjpjp) fuel hose ; (Jpjpjp2) deicer
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) flight catering ; (Uncle Mans Phone) spare propeller
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers
Ianda11 (Ianda11) navigation module
Scoob1964 (Sankukia2) packaging machine
tdv (TDVCrApple2) flight catering
must_dash oscillating beacon
Pakman (Pakman2) spare wire ; (Pakman3) fuel supply
Ndh2 oscillating beacon
Angry Bear oscillating beacon
Hyphen flight catering
billsnj fuel hose
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Well, tried to start a Prometheus, and could join @badger fan and Mrstepot together with Hermie (my husband) without starting a regular launch first and succeeded. Got my astronaut academy, Yesssss! After failing the spring event with just one butterfly to go, this was very welcome... :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom