Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update - New Falcon, etc.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi my friends,
As i said before all my 3 games are on Android, with the many bugs and issues mentioned in this treath:
I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE MY GAMES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll wait for a new update.

Not sure if anybody already mentioned, do you have to put Falcon in level 6 Hangar or can it be in any level Hangar? I assume I will need to sell an existing plane and Hangar to get the level 6 Hangar?

By the way I cannot visit any iOS neighbor from my Android games, which have been mentioned already.

You can put the Falcon in any hangar.

If you want to build a Level 6 hangar (which is supposed to speed up maintenance of Falcon), you need to demolish one of your older hangars. Construction takes 2 days or 2 greens to speed up.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
My iPad game gained the ability to send Pneumatic Cutter just before the 3 new Level 51 items, but my iPhone game received no ability to send Repair Base Level 6 items. Does anyone know if that is intentional - that only some people get it? (Both games are Level 5 now).

I also don't like the passenger count - you can't see all 4 digits.

To answer my own question if others wonder about this later, somehow my iPhone game gained the ability to send an item later - this wasn't due to a restart of the game or a restart of my phone, so I don't know how it happened.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
To add to what Bali Hi said about the Level 6 Hangar, remember that when you place a plane in a Hangar, you cannot move the plane to another Hangar. So if you place a Falcon in a Level 5 Hangar, then find out that it takes too long for the Falcon to be repaired, you must sell that Falcon, build a Level 6 Hangar, then place a new Falcon there.
Cheers,
Tom

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I don't know if it's a bug or not,
I flew around 68 flights to Austin during offline mode but none of them was counted on the world map. My friend code isn't visible when I go offline.
Also yesterday I was launching ql red and I noticed that iOS player's can join android player's but Android player's can't join iOS launches.
I hope all these bug's should be solved in coming day's with a small update.
Thank you

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I don't know if it's a bug or not,
I flew around 68 flights to Austin during offline mode but none of them was counted on the world map. My friend code isn't visible when I go offline.
Also yesterday I was launching ql red and I noticed that iOS player's can join android player's but Android player's can't join iOS launches.
I hope all these bug's should be solved in coming day's with a small update.
Thank you
If you fly offline, flights do not count on the world map. I remember someone mentioning this a while back. Not a bug, it must be by design.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
My hangar lv6 just vanished when I put the falcon there. It is now a grey square.
Am I the only one with this problem?
I tried to move it, but still grey.
About the gifts, I received some from IOs, maybe because they are not updated? or is only the new gifts which can't be sent?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Having learned the hard way, I would recommend NOT upgrading the repair base until after you have collected all items needed to complete the building.....I already have one plane needing repair, 1 day and 12 hours until the repair base level 6 has been built and then WHO knows how long until I am able to collect all of the items needed for completion. Sometimes, I just play without thinking.

Having learned the hard way, I would recommend NOT upgrading the repair base until after you have collected all items needed to complete the building.....I already have one plane needing repair, 1 day and 12 hours until the repair base level 6 has been built and then WHO knows how long until I am able to collect all of the items needed for completion. Sometimes, I just play without thinking.
Or you can send your 2 greenies to work.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
To all my android neighbors and good friends: First off, many thanks for the gifts you sent my way. not sure if you have been receiving my gifts since the update; until I receive confirmation that the iOS-android gifting bug is resolved or you guys have been receiving my gifts, I do not want to waste the gifts in cyberspace and would rather send them to iOS players who need them. Once I hear some good news I will resume gifting.
Maybe the bug is affecting some of us and not all. I need some good news for a change so please (android clan) let me if you have been receiving those gifts in the past 2 days.
Thank you for you understanding!
Ramy

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
To all my android neighbors and good friends: First off, many thanks for the gifts you sent my way. not sure if you have been receiving my gifts since the update; until I receive confirmation that the iOS-android gifting bug is resolved or you guys have been receiving my gifts, I do not want to waste the gifts in cyberspace and would rather send them to iOS players who need them. Once I hear some good news I will resume gifting.
Maybe the bug is affecting some of us and not all. I need some good news for a change so please (android clan) let me if you have been receiving those gifts in the past 2 days.
Thank you for you understanding!
Ramy
I have not received any gifts from iOS players last 2 days, including nothing from you, Ramy. :D:LOL:
Looks like, iOS can receive gifts from androids, but androids cannot receive gifts from iOS... after the update. Would you pls confirm if you receive Glazing Machine from minime, just to be sure?
Happy gifting to iOS, Ramy!

Repair Base Level 6 now takes 2 days (or 2 greenies) to upgrade.

If you have all your required items and then upgrade (which is the wise thing to do), you have to wait for 2 days "upgrading" before the Repair Base starts accepting any planes for repair.

So when you click upgrade, you must be prepared to suspend flights for about 2 days while it is "upgrading" or cough up 2 greenies. Because suddenly almost every plane that lands also breaks down!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Second slot in the Sweet factory for extra lollipops costs 40 greenies.... Third slot 80 greenies and forth slot 120 greenies....maybe a little too expensive, at least for mee...

Top Bottom