Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update - New Falcon, etc.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
For those who are looking into the long list in the warehouse for the new items.... (how many you already collected) Try this:
Go to the store, click the last item (it is the repairitem box). Go way to the back and there you find all new to collect items grouped together.....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm not keeping up with the new subquests because most of them include a "Visit Falcon-Destination-I-Can't-Fly-To-Yet-Because-My-Sweets-Factory-Isn't-Complete" requirement. If the end rewards are worthwhile I will publicize them.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Discovered a new collection: All Flesh is Grass
These Bonsai-themed items are dropped (very seldom) from Falcons:
Great Thinker
Father and Son
Wise Mother
Weary Traveler
Young Writer​
IMG_2561.jpg

Complete the collection six times and earn a Private Conservatory
IMG_2564.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What a Joke, it takes about 1 minute to load fuel and passengers - So slow. Now we have to play to get to level 51.
@Chad Ladwig
Perhaps this is an Android bug. My iOS game is quite fast loading fuel and passengers. My Baggage Hall is at the maximum level; that could be a reason.
Is anyone having a very slow time that has a max Baggage Hall?
Cheers,
To

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
@Chad Ladwig
Perhaps this is an Android bug. My iOS game is quite fast loading fuel and passengers. My Baggage Hall is at the maximum level; that could be a reason.
Is anyone having a very slow time that has a max Baggage Hall?
Cheers,
To
Yes, I have a max baggage hall and my planes load considerably slower than before the update.

Last edited:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I was going to ask if you have already built the Level 6 hangar, but it appears you already built 2 of them,
so that does not solve the problem...

Does it apply to Falcons only, or to all planes??
No, the level 6 hanger makes no difference. It takes forever to load fuel and passengers including the Falcon plane. It's horrible.

Top Bottom