Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update 5.6.23 Available on July 7, 2017

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
I am afraid to update. Last time I did I can no longer gift fuel of any kind, double tap is gone. Did the 100 limit happen with this new update? Any news about the new, in-event update would be appreciated.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I am afraid to update. Last time I did I can no longer gift fuel of any kind, double tap is gone. Did the 100 limit happen with this new update? Any news about the new, in-event update would be appreciated.
I updated and have not noticed anything different yet apart from gift changes. I still have over 100 items of an item in the warehouse. I have been able to gift although i have lost F20 from my main (not a problem as i dont usually send fuel from this account) and fuel account (set up new fuel account as its only low level anyway)

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
I updated and have not noticed anything different yet apart from gift changes. I still have over 100 items of an item in the warehouse. I have been able to gift although i have lost F20 from my main (not a problem as i dont usually send fuel from this account) and fuel account (set up new fuel account as its only low level anyway)
I do not think it will remove items from your warehouse, but the 100 limit may not allow you to gather more than 100.

Bank up all items you can is my suggestion.

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
I will keep an eye on it and let you know

Thank you @Blue Jay. Every update brings positives...and negatives. I look forward to your news once you have done a "shake-down" of the update.

Now that many of my trusted neighbors are quitting the game, I am looking for good partners for launches (mostly Red). I play 576 rules and plan out small QL parties in advance. Since we are all scattered around different time zones, it is good to plan out a QL party in advance.

1) When to start
2) When to end
3) Who will be the starter
4) What is rotation sequence (1st starts with 576)
5) How many prep sets each player has to play and for how long

6) If rotation partners need to break away a little advance notice please so others can adjust. All others can join and leave when they want.

7) Other QL joiners may join and request to be in rotation but no more than 4 QLs total. Any more than 4 QLs would be a waste of QL and prep sets. Other (non-QL joiners) are welcome to ride along for cheap seats by placing no more than 216 points.

Once we plan out in advance, there is little need to communicate during the party. All thank-yous can be done after the party especially when 3 or more QLs are in play.

If this sounds good for you, please PM me if I am not on your neighbor list or you want to play. I do not add friends unless they PM me and are in the forum.

Blue Skies

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Anyone been able to tell what this apparently minor update did? GI never puts out "release notes" as to what they fixed!

Yes, this update gives two long term quests... One is to cut down trees around your city. Triple tap on the trees to cut them down. The other is to tap on clouds. Both are going to be long term efforts.

I clear cut every tree around my city 3 times for just 10 items (1set) and extras for a 2nd set. You will need 100 sets to complete the effort. Same goes for the cloud tap effort. Each clear cut effort took me about an hour. Every time you send gifts/visit your neighbors the trees return.

D

Deleted member 5399

I can always tell when Windows gets an AC update because the icon disappears from my quick launch bar.
Sure enough I go to the store and see AC was modified earlier today.

Top Bottom