1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

In Game Chat

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Desrex, 7 December 2017.

1. Desrex

Desrex Active Member

iPhone
    03adw763
    Jonathan jej
    for love of God I just want to whisper to a dude in my alliance to get his ass in gear this week but I can't cause this is the only game that has guilds but no chat.

I'm sorry in advance if this has been brought up before but I'm just wondering why is is not a function in the game

DJDave and AMG like this.
  2. i think there are already threads regarding that. but yes that would be very great if we would have an ingame chat!

AMG likes this.
  3. diwata

diwata 800+ Star Club

Android
    a8y6rft
    diwata
    We had one at one point but it was a hit and miss. Then it was removed. Not sure why. We've been asking for it for years.

4. You could try a little trick I’ve learned recently - change your game name to “xxxpullyourfingerout” (or something creative like that) and then send gifts each day. o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO::D

I’m fairly sure that I read recently that GI are still trying to get that feature back into the game but testing has been buggy. Fingers crossed.

Wasted Eagle likes this.
  5. hopefully that will come back once :)

6. Rick

Rick New Member

iPad
    03fpl9gy
    Rick
    Agree that some sort of chat is needed to make this game more enjoyable (even if it's just chat within your alliance). Letting your alliance know what you need, kicking their butt into gear when needed or simply letting them know when you'll be off line for more than a few days.

7. Agent_L

Agent_L 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows Mobile
    Agent L
    We already have a better thing: www.airportcitygame.com
    Rule #1 : Don't play with people who are not on the forum.
    Rule #2 : Don't complain on the forum about people not on the forum.

8. Therkyn

Therkyn Member

iPhone
    03f21qwp
    Therkyn
    <soapbox>

Really dont want this feature as a parent. All of these multiplayer things want people talking to the kid... ummm no. People are wack. Teens are wack. Teen boys are the worst. That said, if they implement it, would be happy to have a checkbox to not have it. Or, at least make it more discreet ala HayDay.

For me, I can ignore it, no biggie. But it just makes me cringe that games these days are not designed for local multiplayer, only online multi.

</soapbox>
    -t
    P.S. The irony is that I didnt share AC with my son because its very fiddly and requires either extreme patience or a big wallet. Seriously, think about the planning and delay to get an Aztec Temple. He has neither. I can only imagine the greeny demand if that occurred.

Teboho and LjGibbs like this.
  9. agent L is spot on. Even if you could chat with non forum members as neighbors they’d still likely just ignore you or not communicate the way you want

Heck - I’ve had a few neighbors who joined here and still not use the forum to gift or communicate. I dealt with it for awhile by just not returning gifts but even when that didn’t work I just removed them. If they want to participate in the forum then I will re add them happily

10. Wasted Eagle

Wasted Eagle 900+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android
    PM or tag for any request
    Wasted (Eagle) *itemneeded
    We could all send Mitlain a friendly message with in-game chat... :sneaky: