1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

I'm new, looking for Friends to visit and daily trading

Discussion in 'Trading Discussion' started by Caltom, 10 September 2018.

1. Hi all!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read my thread!. Now to the point, as the title says, I'm looking for friends (neighbours).

I've been in this forum for less than a week, been reading most of the guides and threads that I thought might be helpfull to develop my game, and I have come to one conclusion, that is: no matter how much effort and time I put in the game, I wont get that far without a solid group of neighbours that helps and support me.

And I think this is the first step to get there. So, if you are a newcomer as me who is looking for active people to help you progress (daily trade), or if you are a veteran (planetariums and such) and feel like you can (and want to) help me by trading or just letting me visit your city regularly, it'll be my pleasure to add you. On the other hand, if you don't feel like it then no worries, I'll see you around in this forum!.

In any case, thank you for your time!, cheers!.

Last edited: 11 September 2018
    Southerly, Aviatrix, Dafsade and 3 others like this.
  2. You are welcome to add me. My game code is « Xilikon » (iOS) and I will randomly send a gift for sure and I have 3 planetariums and one training center for you to visit too.

Husam and Caltom like this.
  3. Thanks for your reply Xilikon!, It will be my honor to add you.

Thanks a lot.

4. You already have me with 2 accounts with planetarium and training center that you can visit (y)
    If you need more neighbors with these buildings you have to change your thread title and make it neighbors with planetarium and daily trade.
    Edit your first post that you are looking for these buildings and at least you need 20 neighbors they have those buildings because sometimes players take vacation or busy to get best result from visiting.
    Then ask for neighbors fro trading and this should be similar to you level because higher level they already have neighbors to send them daily.
    By the way you dont have to say that you are new member already the members will know that by clicking on your name they can see the date that you join the forum ;)
    Always add to you signature the items you need other new members will see what you need and what you can send (y)
    Keep posting in the forum read every thing find a team to join them to do launches if you want also you can start your own daily launch by create a thread in the link bellow
    http://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/space-launches.29/
    Good Luck (y)

Caltom likes this.
  5. If you're looking for neighbors with planetariums and training centers, you can send me a neighbor request. My codes are in my signature. My gifting is pretty well spoken for, but I always try to make room for special requests. Crescnt3 has fewer neighbors and can send gifts more often.

Be sure to complete your signature so we will know what your needs are.

6. Wow Husam, thanks for all the advice! (and for adding me), I'm taking notes of everything.

I think that I cant edit de title, but will edit the content in order to be more specific with what I'm looking for. And about adding my signature and reading/posting, dont worry, will do!.

Thanks once again!

Husam likes this.
  7. Thanks crescent moon for your reply!, I'll send the requests to your accounts right away, it will help me a lot.

And will complete my signature ASAP.

Thanks once again

8. @Tomas C Go ahead and send a request to my accountaccounts, first one is on the signature and the other (with planetariums = 20wsggpu will accept later today).

By the way welcome and feel free to ask anything AC.

9. Hey Teboho!, I have just sent you the request to both of your accounts!

Thanks a lot for the help and taking the time to reply.

Teboho likes this.
  10. Trybat

Trybat Active Member

iPad, iPhone
    032g28rv
    Trybat
    Hi @Caltom

If you are still looking for neighbors, please feel free to add me. I’m newer than you but have plenty of items listed in your sig that I can send.

Caltom likes this.
  11. Hi trybat!, I'll send you the request now!

It's my pleasure

12. I have some planetariums you can visit. Will also send gifts in a rotation system.
    You should get a gift every couple days minimum. You may gift back however you
    like as I don't keep track of gifts received. My code is 20eqkp8c
    Also when mentioning another player in the forum if you put the @ before their
    name they will get an alert letting them know you mentioned them. :cool:

Caltom likes this.
  13. SeanC

SeanC Active Member

Android
    04solyrj
    Seanc
    Hi welcome to the forum I'm also a new member add me if you like, and enjoy playing The game

Caltom likes this.
  14. OneGoldenHeart

OneGoldenHeart Active Member

Android
    044dva5k
    Captain Joe
    @Caltom I sent you friend request.

Caltom likes this.
  15. OneGoldenHeart

OneGoldenHeart Active Member

Android
    044dva5k
    Captain Joe
    @SeanC I sent you friend request.

SeanC likes this.
  16. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    Hello
    You're welcome to add me as well. Maybe we can all help each other with aerosol?

Thanks
    Tommy

Caltom likes this.
  17. SeanC

SeanC Active Member

Android
    04solyrj
    Seanc
    Added thanks Tommy

18. SeanC

SeanC Active Member

Android
    04solyrj
    Seanc
    Added thanks for the gift I can send once it 're sets

19. Tommy

Tommy Active Member

Android
    04qrs0h4
    Deeman52
    Accepted and aerosol on the way!!

20. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    @Caltom - we are already neighbours, I have been keeping both my eyes on your gift needs, This morning, I gifted fuel 20 units, will keep on gifting.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins