1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

I'm new, looking for Friends to visit and daily trading

Discussion in 'Trading Discussion' started by Caltom, 10 September 2018.

1. Hi all!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read my thread!. Now to the point, as the title says, I'm looking for friends (neighbours).

I've been in this forum for less than a week, been reading most of the guides and threads that I thought might be helpfull to develop my game, and I have come to one conclusion, that is: no matter how much effort and time I put in the game, I wont get that far without a solid group of neighbours that helps and support me.

And I think this is the first step to get there. So, if you are a newcomer as me who is looking for active people to help you progress (daily trade), or if you are a veteran (planetariums and such) and feel like you can (and want to) help me by trading or just letting me visit your city regularly, it'll be my pleasure to add you. On the other hand, if you don't feel like it then no worries, I'll see you around in this forum!.

In any case, thank you for your time!, cheers!.

Last edited: 11 September 2018
    Dafsade, Husam, Anton01 and 1 other person like this.
  2. You are welcome to add me. My game code is « Xilikon » (iOS) and I will randomly send a gift for sure and I have 3 planetariums and one training center for you to visit too.

Husam and Caltom like this.
  3. Thanks for your reply Xilikon!, It will be my honor to add you.

Thanks a lot.

4. You already have me with 2 accounts with planetarium and training center that you can visit (y)
    If you need more neighbors with these buildings you have to change your thread title and make it neighbors with planetarium and daily trade.
    Edit your first post that you are looking for these buildings and at least you need 20 neighbors they have those buildings because sometimes players take vacation or busy to get best result from visiting.
    Then ask for neighbors fro trading and this should be similar to you level because higher level they already have neighbors to send them daily.
    By the way you dont have to say that you are new member already the members will know that by clicking on your name they can see the date that you join the forum ;)
    Always add to you signature the items you need other new members will see what you need and what you can send (y)
    Keep posting in the forum read every thing find a team to join them to do launches if you want also you can start your own daily launch by create a thread in the link bellow
    http://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/space-launches.29/
    Good Luck (y)

Caltom likes this.
  5. If you're looking for neighbors with planetariums and training centers, you can send me a neighbor request. My codes are in my signature. My gifting is pretty well spoken for, but I always try to make room for special requests. Crescnt3 has fewer neighbors and can send gifts more often.

Be sure to complete your signature so we will know what your needs are.

6. Wow Husam, thanks for all the advice! (and for adding me), I'm taking notes of everything.

I think that I cant edit de title, but will edit the content in order to be more specific with what I'm looking for. And about adding my signature and reading/posting, dont worry, will do!.

Thanks once again!

Husam likes this.
  7. Thanks crescent moon for your reply!, I'll send the requests to your accounts right away, it will help me a lot.

And will complete my signature ASAP.

Thanks once again

8. Teboho

Teboho 350+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    @Tomas C Go ahead and send a request to my accountaccounts, first one is on the signature and the other (with planetariums = 20wsggpu will accept later today).

By the way welcome and feel free to ask anything AC.

9. Hey Teboho!, I have just sent you the request to both of your accounts!

Thanks a lot for the help and taking the time to reply.

Teboho likes this.