Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm confused over how many people you can visit according to the level of heart you are?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Under my profile I am level 35 and in the heart it's 7. Ive just got to level 7 heart But I can only visit 5 people at a time.

Does anybody no how the system works?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I had a same kind of issue when just getting to level 7. It was very weird, the first day I could visit 8 neighbours, the second 10, third 7 and after that it just went to 11 every day. There are more posts of this order around this forum, could you post in a couple of days if it has solved itself?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
InCoNvEnIeNtE I had the same as soon as I reached 7 hearts after a couple of days I was able to visit 10 people a day.

I now visit 10 people everyday.

Think this a glitch as a few people I no have had this happen.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The answer of GI (22 jan)

Also, our engineers have been informed of the reputation issue and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
The answer of GI (22 jan)

Also, our engineers have been informed of the reputation issue and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
Being in the IT Consulting world, this tells me they have NO IDEA whats wrong!!! ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Hi I've only just found this forum over the last couple of days and Gained a few more friends! I'm seeing my friends avatar( I think ) that's what it is! On top of some of my buildings and I receive a bonus how does this happen and can I do it ? Thx
@ busbyelliot

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Hi I've only just found this forum over the last couple of days and Gained a few more friends! I'm seeing my friends avatar( I think ) that's what it is! On top of some of my buildings and I receive a bonus how does this happen and can I do it ? Thx
@ busbyelliot
When your friends visited your city and click on your buildings they are getting money or passengers and may be a gift. You are getting bonus for each click.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
@ busbyelliot
Welcome to the forum. Yep every visitor leaves a small present, you will do the same when you visit other people.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi I'm new in this forum , sorry to bother you but can I add you as friend?
I need fuel hose :notworthy: I'm level 23 and can gift back flight catering, oscillating beacon, spare wire, additional radar, fuel supply, duty free, etc....

Top Bottom