Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm confused over how many people you can visit according to the level of heart you are?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Under my profile I am level 35 and in the heart it's 7. Ive just got to level 7 heart But I can only visit 5 people at a time.

Does anybody no how the system works?

Thanks in advance for your help.
You start off with 3 "free" visits before you get any hearts. Every heart you get adds another visit. So at 7 hearts you should get 10 visits. I had this problem with I hit 7 hearts. I logged and issue with GI and they took two weeks to "sort of" fix it. I can now visit 9 neighbours.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi
Please could u send me either shampoo or binoculars text book trying to get my hotel and control tower going
Thx
@ busbyelliot

Hi busbyelliot I don't have any of those but you can look at my list ↓↓ and tell me which of those I can send you just wait for me some hours (I had sent all my 20 gifts).

Yesterday my husband opened a new AC account on Iphone (I've android) I saw his gift list but he is in level 7 and he can't play all day long like me, hopefully he level up so he can gift more items.

So here is my outgoing gift list please feel free to tell me what you need ↓↓↓↓

Top Bottom