Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Illustrated Dreams - side quest

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Gt city - To build the travel agency you need 4 each of Great Shots, Album, Travel Guide and one other item I can't recall. They can be obtained from neighbors or from flights to one of the Turboprop destinations, I believe (I think it's disappeared from my flight list now that I've completed it?) - anyone else feel free to help me out with this info. You'll also need 3 exhibition centres as you can see from the above posts. Also 6 bookstores. Beyond that, I don't recall much of difficulty.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thanks joboo. I found out that i will need 4 of each: Tour Review, Travel Guide, Album and Great Shots. It seems i am missing some, so all is already in my signature.
Any help is very appreciated. Otherwise all can be collected from Turkish flights... Very seldom, of course. Or 200-300 flights... :blackeye:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The three Photo Cameras dropped from my Exhibition Centers this morning. Then she asked for other animal photos from the Intercontinental Zoo Collection, which I already had in stock ... then the quest ended. No big reward, nothing. But at last that quest icon is gone from the game!
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
You're still showing as awaiting reply on my neighbour list. Am I on your list?
Yes, you are on my neighbour list, and not on waiting list anymore. Alreday visited you, today will send you Osc.Beacon, please return it, need them too many:

Ianda11.JPG

Attachments

• Ianda11.JPG
    Ianda11.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 102

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The three Photo Cameras dropped from my Exhibition Centers this morning. Then she asked for other animal photos from the Intercontinental Zoo Collection, which I already had in stock ... then the quest ended. No big reward, nothing. But at last that quest icon is gone from the game!
Cheers,
Tom
Hi, Tom. Cameras drops are only from own Exhibition Centers or also from neighbours?
Anyone else know this also, what was your experience ?

Thanks! (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city I never received your gift. I rebooted the game but nothing has changed. I'll send GI a ticket but I'm not going to hold my breath! Lol
We can try this: i can delete you, and tried to add you. You can also delete me from your waiting list.
Then we ca see if it will work... As it should...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I have sent a ticket to GI. Maybe we should wait and see what their reply says? If they can't help, which is likely, then we can try what you said.

EDIT: I've just received your request and accepted. You're now showing in my neighbour list!! ;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have sent a ticket to GI. Maybe we should wait and see what their reply says? If they can't help, which is likely, then we can try what you said.

EDIT: I've just received your request and accepted. You're now showing in my neighbour list!! ;)
Excellent! (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
They dropped from my Sports Bars??????
I tired neighbours Exhibitions Centers without sucess
Yes, i also got one from Sports Bar. And they are mentioned in Exhibition Center as drop as well.

Exhibition Center.JPG
Sports bar.JPG

I have 2 Sports Bar, got one camera. It seems "very often" means every second time".... :meh:
Now need to wait till my 2 Exhibition Centers drop as well, and after 8 hours another drop(s) from Sport Bars :whistle:

Top Bottom