Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Illustrated Dreams - side quest

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
The side quest which includes building the travel agency with Travel Agent Salma has several levels. One of them is called Illustrated Dreams. The task is to Find Illustrated Guides in the Cottages of your Neighbours.

Now I clicked on 24 neighbours cottages tonight and received zero illustrated guides.

Previously I had clicked on more than 20 neighbours cottages with the same result.

Normally with side quests getting these special items is relatively easy, and usually every four or five clicks gets you an item.

I have tried to alert GI to the problem. Firstly I received the spiel about how you have to be patient about flights dropping items. (they didn't truly read my request). Then they asked for a screen shot. (which is lazy, because any programmer given Travel Agent Salma, Cottages and Illustrated Guides should be able to find that bit of code very quickly). I'm still waiting for an intelligent response.

Has any one else had this hassle (this task only appears after you complete the travel agency)?
Has anyone had illustrated guides drop from a non-cottage building (there is always the chance that they programmed it for town house and wrote down cottage!)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I asked the same thing in another thread. When I translate the quest form Dutch to English Agent Salma talks about "houses from friends". That means not a specific one like cottages.
(Huizen = houses, Buitenhuisje = cottage)
So in the meantime I have tried every type of house (the standard ones, available in the store for coins) for days and zero result. So I presume GI programmed something wrong.

I have had the same problem with this task as well. I have decided to skip this and concentrate on 3 starring all of the St. Patrick's Day destinations and only click on the silver crescents when visiting neighbors. I know others have been trying to get this as well - I can tell from the numerous clicks on the cottages on my support games!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
For curiosity's sake, I just clicked on the 'Show me' part of the task and nothing happened - no image was returned and I was back looking at my airport.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Same here as well. I clicked on neighbors' Cottages for three days. Then two days on neighbors' other residences. No drops. Gave up. Maybe GI thinks everyone will spend six greenies to make the quest icon go away.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I've been unable to visit neighbors for the past week or so, and I had completed the travel agency last week, but today I've visited 9 neighbors, clicked on 5 cottages per neighbor, got nothing.

Same issue. Maybe Android players who did the Travel Agency before can shed some light?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Second day visiting in a row - 45 cottages, zero guides...something's fish here.
Theo1977,
It's a known bug. I did the same thing for days until I realized nothing was dropping. I'm hoping the quest disappears with the next update because I'm sure not going to pay six greenies to do that myself.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Theo1977,
It's a known bug. I did the same thing for days until I realized nothing was dropping. I'm hoping the quest disappears with the next update because I'm sure not going to pay six greenies to do that myself.
Cheers,
Tom
Tom are you saying once you get the travel agency it's best to stop? I don't want to waste time on this one

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom are you saying once you get the travel agency it's best to stop? I don't want to waste time on this one
Neil ellor,
I stopped after a few days of tapping Cottages and finding nothing. And after reading these posts -- with absolutely nobody getting a drop -- I decided it was a bug and to just disregard it. It could also be a ruse by GI to get us to fork over six greenies just to get rid of it. Ha!
Cheers,
Tom

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
You forgot the croc Tom! After landing guest planes to find the reviews you have to get a picture of a crocodile from Egypt. Then looking for 3 cameras in your own exhibition Center. Only.... The cameras drop from the Sports Bar.... This is confirmed when you hit the show me-button. Next quest is finding a picture from a kangaroo in Sydney. That is where I am stuck because I don't fly Jets at the moment.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
You forgot the croc Tom! After landing guest planes to find the reviews you have to get a picture of a crocodile from Egypt. Then looking for 3 cameras in your own exhibition Center. Only.... The cameras drop from the Sports Bar.... This is confirmed when you hit the show me-button. Next quest is finding a picture from a kangaroo in Sydney. That is where I am stuck because I don't fly Jets at the moment.

Deetee04,
In my game when you tap "Show Me," the arrow points toward one of my Exhibition Centers. And I never got the croc from Egypt message. Maybe because I have many Crocodiles (from Egypt) in the Intercontinental Zoo Collection. I also have many Kangaroos from Sydney. So we'll see what happens in 19 hours when my Exhibition Centers drop coins/Photo Cameras.
Cheers,
Tom

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
We will see Tom, my arrow was pointed at the Sportsbar despite the text was saying Exhibition Center. And the bar gave me the 3 cameras, the center dropped nothing. I also have crocs in my collection, 11 at the moment, but run out of kangaroos by completing the Zoo for the bonus.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
We will see Tom, my arrow was pointed at the Sportsbar despite the text was saying Exhibition Center. And the bar gave me the 3 cameras, the center dropped nothing. I also have crocs in my collection, 11 at the moment, but run out of kangaroos by completing the Zoo for the bonus.
Deetee04,
This game is so buggy I wouldn't doubt that we both are correct. Here's what I see:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just started with Travel Agency... wondering, what items and quantity i will need to build it. Stil about 10h to go... Thanks!

Top Bottom