Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ice castle x 30

I complete the event and i have 2 or 3 ice castle and 2 from other buildings thats it .
I sell the ice runway and 4 hangars no need more of that next event maybe there is a change.
why you guys have more than what you need of these buildings for what ? (n)(n)(n)
Is this a race of who save more buildings or what ? :p:p:p
Actually, my strategy is to keep 6x from each building either built or stored. I’m too lazy however to built all the excess buildings and to sell them and this should bring some nice amount of money from some of them. From castles however I have to spend some time for 8k coins and I don’t consider it worth the money.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
whilst i am collecting, its only from flights, im not trying to collect, each collected item is giving me exp also
later i will figure out what i will do, but i suppose the sleighs and the hangers will be able to stay, doesnt take up a lot of room

Same question here - what should I do with my 93 castles :D:):p ?
I managed to get down to 6, but then as event hasn't finished yet, im back at 20.! They keep coming.
Find a corner (I don't have), build 6. Ignore them. Couple of hours later delete all 6, collect 600 coins. Do again. When they've gone you,re richer. I was fast forwarding build, but that was dumb. Build and leave. In 6s itlk ge quicker. I dont have rokm. In fact i deleted the one that was fjpinished accidently!

I managed to get down to 6, but then as event hasn't finished yet, im back at 20.! They keep coming.
Find a corner (I don't have), build 6. Ignore them. Couple of hours later delete all 6, collect 600 coins. Do again. When they've gone you,re richer. I was fast forwarding build, but that was dumb. Build and leave. In 6s itlk ge quicker. I dont have rokm. In fact i deleted the one that was fjpinished accidently!
those ice castles are like a plague
everytime i think i have only 6, some items drop and there we go again
my strategy was a bit different. i fully completed 4, because they need additional items to be operational. now i'm building in batches of 2, just for selling

those ice castles are like a plague
everytime i think i have only 6, some items drop and there we go again
my strategy was a bit different. i fully completed 4, because they need additional items to be operational. now i'm building in batches of 2, just for selling
Doing the same although im going for 6 as their drop rate is quite good. Replace the burial chambers. Then build and sell the others.

Top Bottom