Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ice castle x 30

Doing the same although im going for 6 as their drop rate is quite good. Replace the burial chambers. Then build and sell the others.
The issue is you can’t build more if you have already built 6. So you need to sell at least one before that.
And an advise from me - don’t sell your burial vaults. You should never sell a single pax building - it’ll come time in the game you I’ll need more than you have :)

The issue is you can’t build more if you have already built 6. So you need to sell at least one before that.
And an advise from me - don’t sell your burial vaults. You should never sell a single pax building - it’ll come time in the game you I’ll need more than you have :)
Not going to sell, put in storage. Got 5 built for the moment. Better built and sell the others before no 6 is finished. Hadn't thought of that problem

Great tip especially for next month. Whether it is On the Wings of Love or A Walk in the Clouds, both offer good passenger buildings. If you don't have room put them in storage. Buildings under 4h are not easy to come by.

Any volunteer to build and sell my 187 Ice Castles for a nice commission?! :D:p:LOL: I don't think I'll invest time in it - it will be too boring.
My fee is 38%
I only got 186!! Wonder how many broke 200 total.
What:wideyed: You guys were not playing but fighting with this event...

I have to say that visiting neighbors’ planetariums is very important for me as it is the only source for one of the 4 red launch collections. So I never visit anything else except a) for short time I visited Cosmic Fuel Stations to repair a disbalance in my red collections and b) during some events, but only if the item is not available through other means. In this event I collected all ice castles by visiting my own castles, rinks and sculpture parks only.

Top Bottom