Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I cant active a QL

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
Take screenshot for the QL stored in your game try to show the date for today in your screen shot and send to GI support.
Also disconnect from the internet and start the game then close the game connect to the internet and start the game and try to active the QL
The game saying : You cant active the QL at the moment ! please try later. This problem has many player at the moment.

Liam

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
The game saying : You cant active the QL at the moment ! please try later. This problem has many player at the moment.

Liam
Looks like something happened with servers, all win phone players are blocked. I believe GI os working on resolution, so all we need is patience. It's football time so waiting would not be so hard.

Problem is solved. You can only active an QL if you start or join a rocket. :(

Liam
Is this something new? I always activate my QLs before I start my launches.

Why Would you want to activate one before then?
If I'm planning to do a number of launches, I will activate my QL on both games before I start.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Haven't used many QL's yet but so far I have launched first then activate it. Just feels better to know atleast 1 launch is off without a problem I guess :D

Haven't used many QL's yet but so far I have launched first then activate it. Just feels better to know atleast 1 launch is off without a problem I guess :D
My problem is I have a tendency to "forget" to activate it if I start the launch first. Then I walk away, and wonder why I haven't landed after 15 minutes.:p:p:p

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
My problem is I have a tendency to "forget" to activate it if I start the launch first. Then I walk away, and wonder why I haven't landed after 15 minutes.:p:p:p
AAh well that's a good reason :D

I guess I'm just afraid something will come up and that first launch takes an hour to get of the ground or something and I'm cheap and want to squeeze every second out of the QL :LOL:

Top Bottom