Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How often do you travel & By what planes?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Veuling is part of IAG airlines: BA, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Level, Veuling. Veuling is the low cost short haul to compete against easy and Ryanair. Level is the new low cost long haul from Barcelona to South and north America, using Iberia's AOC and planes.
Veuling is still the baby of large european shorthaul operators.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
Veuling is part of IAG airlines: BA, Iberia, Aer Lingus, Level, Veuling. Veuling is the low cost short haul to compete against easy and Ryanair. Level is the new low cost long haul from Barcelona to South and north America, using Iberia's AOC and planes.
Veuling is still the baby of large european shorthaul operators.
got it, thanks :)

We still have a small fleet of 717s in Australia. I wonder if it’s one of the most rejigged and rebranded aircraft still flying? Apart from having one less competitor, I’m not sure Boeing got much else out of MD in the end?
I flew home on a Boeing 717 tonight. Haven't been on one of those in a pretty long time. Looks like we're on a 767 to London at the end of the month which is too bad.
I’m not sure why, but I always loved the 76. Haven’t seen them here for quite awhile now. QANTAS removed the last one a little while ago rather than put $ into nav gear and ADS-B upgrades, I think. I sometimes watched them launch on ferry flights and they’d go up like a rocket! It might have been my imagination, but 76 pilots always seemed to sound a bit happier on R/T. Can anyone name another commercial airliner that had/has forward hanging wheel bogeys?

I always keep a trace of planes I flew since my first flight 3 years ago. It’s mainly 737-800 but I flew on the following :

A310
A320
B737-800
B747-400
B767-300ER
B787-800
B787-900
DH8-100
DH8-Q400

The 3 787 was from my latest trip to South Korea (787-9 in a row on the return flight PVG-YVR-YYZ when it was supposed to be a 777 on that last leg).

You can see I’m a real fan and I do plane spotting in my real life often.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
We still have a small fleet of 717s in Australia. I wonder if it’s one of the most rejigged and rebranded aircraft still flying? Apart from having one less competitor, I’m not sure Boeing got much else out of MD in the end?

I’m not sure why, but I always loved the 76. Haven’t seen them here for quite awhile now. QANTAS removed the last one a little while ago rather than put $ into nav gear and ADS-B upgrades, I think. I sometimes watched them launch on ferry flights and they’d go up like a rocket! It might have been my imagination, but 76 pilots always seemed to sound a bit happier on R/T. Can anyone name another commercial airliner that had/has forward hanging wheel bogeys?

Here you are Bob, a rarity. A320 with double bogie... Only made for Air India / Indian Airways for unimproved strips. No longer made or available as the gear manufacture stopped/ went bust.
98243_1488383702.jpg

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash

Here you are Bob, a rarity. A320 with double bogie... Only made for Air India / Indian Airways for unimproved strips. No longer made or available as the gear manufacture stopped/ went bust.
98243_1488383702.jpg

98243_1488383702.jpg
Nice work, mate! I knew that if one existed, someone in here would be able to tell me :).
In my brief stint as an ATC instructor, that was the feature I always taught newbies in Aircraft Recognition about the 76. I don’t think we’ll see many of those Downunder so the info is still 99% relevant. And if I ever teach it again, I can baffle them with my extraordinary worldwide knowledge :confused::ROFLMAO::whistle:. Mind you, at that stage of learning, most of them are still getting their heads around the very unusual, 4 prop Cessna 130 :joyful::LOL:(n).

I always keep a trace of planes I flew since my first flight 3 years ago. It’s mainly 737-800 but I flew on the following :

A310
A320
B737-800
B747-400
B767-300ER
B787-800
B787-900
DH8-100
DH8-Q400

The 3 787 was from my latest trip to South Korea (787-9 in a row on the return flight PVG-YVR-YYZ when it was supposed to be a 777 on that last leg).

You can see I’m a real fan and I do plane spotting in my real life often.
Very nice. A310! Not many will have that on their lists :)

Top Bottom