Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How can one player send 11M passengers in a week?!

True but if i can do that for a week it will be boring too much this guy he not do it like us he is a hacker just change the numbers of the flights and maybe some codes and he get the result in few minutes and Thats it he just want to approve to Gi he is the king of this game and they cannot block him any more because he will create new account change the name and then star hacking and if i am not wrong they cannot even block him any more.
Do you believe that i did not check the weekly rank from long time for flights or launches and sometimes surprise that i am in top 3.
have a good day dont forget to :cigar: ;)
I agree. (y)
I don't waste my time to check top or to fly for first place anymore.:whistle::whistle::whistle:
I get my rewards from Excavation flights and I'm ok with that.

Hi All,

I was looking at the Condor Destinations with a view to setting a target for next week.

These are the stats I gathered on the number of flights for first place.

View attachment 15694

You can no doubt work out that these 1st places were all achieved by one flyer.

YDL

Somehow I don't think I will bother !!

Regards
Harcourt

How do you find out how many flights were done for each destination by first place for each week? I can't see it anywhere in game. I'm on android.

How do you find out how many flights were done for each destination by first place for each week? I can't see it anywhere in game. I'm on android.

Click on the 'Podium' icon at the bottom of the screen.
This will bring up a world map. Click on the relevant destination to get figures. You will need to look at last week to get the totals,

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

This week I am flying an alliance mission to Macau. I have just landed my 10th flight for the day. (in this case 21 hours into the new week.)

Out of idle curiosity I checked the rankings to see where my 10 flights would place me. 10th place is a good start. I wonder if I could go for first.

Stupid boy, that place is reserved for YDL on 689 flights in less than a full day. That is over 117,000 units of fuel and over 516,000 passengers :eek::eek::eek:

And then, of course, there is New Orleans 494, Kuala Lumpur 801, Kansas City 546, Budapest 415, Lagos 598, Prague 779, Karachi 338, Dallas 364, Bangor 453.
and finally, if I can spell it, Guadalajara 137.

Goodness only knows how many flights YDL will finish by the end of the week !!

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

This week I am flying an alliance mission to Macau. I have just landed my 10th flight for the day. (in this case 21 hours into the new week.)

Out of idle curiosity I checked the rankings to see where my 10 flights would place me. 10th place is a good start. I wonder if I could go for first.

Stupid boy, that place is reserved for YDL on 689 flights in less than a full day. That is over 117,000 units of fuel and over 516,000 passengers :eek::eek::eek:

And then, of course, there is New Orleans 494, Kuala Lumpur 801, Kansas City 546, Budapest 415, Lagos 598, Prague 779, Karachi 338, Dallas 364, Bangor 453.
and finally, if I can spell it, Guadalajara 137.

Goodness only knows how many flights YDL will finish by the end of the week !!

Regards
Harcourt
Have to agree - even if I bust my hiney trying for first (Lagos & Kuala Lumpur), I'll never make it, as our dear friend YDL has taken first, ALREADY!. Interesting what Ivan said (talking about certain people) - "As for the second thing, well, it's complicated, and it's not just us (the dev team) here, it's our legal team as well making the decisions based on the stats we have. Those stats have to be reliable enough to be defensible in court if the need arises. That's all I can say at the moment.". Me thinks a lot more going on here than we are privy to.

Have to agree - even if I bust my hiney trying for first (Lagos & Kuala Lumpur), I'll never make it, as our dear friend YDL has taken first, ALREADY!. Interesting what Ivan said (talking about certain people) - "As for the second thing, well, it's complicated, and it's not just us (the dev team) here, it's our legal team as well making the decisions based on the stats we have. Those stats have to be reliable enough to be defensible in court if the need arises. That's all I can say at the moment.". Me thinks a lot more going on here than we are privy to.
I agree and think we just have to be paitent. Think they have a game plan.!

Top Bottom