Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I think with this server error thing. It gonna be a little bit riskier to launch.
Especially for the one who wants to be in first place.:cool:
And guys I just launch it with hard work (because of the error) and still have 21 hour to land.
Can the party be at reasonable hour for all of us.
Last launch happens when I'm :sleep: .

GI is definitely a member of this forum :p They didn't want we have so much fun and success at our launches... :cry:
No of course not, just kidding :D

Whats an reasonable hour for all of us? Till now I have the privilege to go at daytime. Lets know all of you what time you want to go...

For me starting a launch
GI is defenitely a member of this forum :p They didn't want we have so much fun and success at our launches... :cry:
No of course not, just kidding :D

Whats an reasonable hour for all of us? Till now I have the privilege to go at daytime. Lets know all of you what time you want to go...
For me starting a launch at 18:00 (GMT) or more is too much for me.
I'm ready to go from 4:00 (GMT). You must be o_O . Haha .. its your bedtime .

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
It's a deal then tomorrow at 8.30 GMT. Hope @Blesk12 got the Wheat in 20 hours.
Everyone is welcome to join in. Wanna try the blue one ?

Wow thanks (y) for thinking of me :sleep:. Yeah I like aso the blue launch, but I'm not going for the first place, I think you do Juvenal? Then we have to post it on the other forum?
Blesk12 good luck to you for finfing wheat, hope you can go with us

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Did anyone mentioned this? If my lander returns from a launch and I have the 3nd place or 4th, 5th etc. there are no Space Odyssey items in the chest? But if you see the reward,
1.png

there will always be an item of this collection in this chest. So i was curious about your rewards....
I sent an email to GI but I don't have great expectations of that action.

Device
  1. Android
Did anyone mentioned this? If my lander returns from a launch and I have the 3nd place or 4th, 5th etc. there are no Space Odyssey items in the chest? But if you see the reward,View attachment 981
there will always be an item of this collection in this chest. So i was curious about your rewards....
I sent an email to GI but I don't have great expectations of that action.

Hello olly! From my experience during the last launch parties I´ve noticed, that:
- Yes, you earn item from the space odyssey when you are 1st, 2nd, 3rd. You also earn item from the space odyssey when you are 4th, but you have to put certain amount of points. I don´t know where is the line. I was awarded by Space Odyssey item when I was 4th and put there over 200 points (Sat launch). In last two launches when I put less than 100 points, I´ve got Vitamin Coctail yesterday and Thermal Garment today.

Looking forward for offiacial statement of GI.

To all: I have a Wheat, so I am in!

Hello olly! From my experience during the last launch parties I´ve noticed, that:
- Yes, you earn item from the space odyssey when you are 1st, 2nd, 3rd. You also earn item from the space odyssey when you are 4th, but you have to put certain amount of points. I don´t know where is the line. I was awarded by Space Odyssey item when I was 4th and put there over 200 points (Sat launch). In last two launches when I put less than 100 points, I´ve got Vitamin Coctail yesterday and Thermal Garment today.

Looking forward for offiacial statement of GI.

To all: I have a Wheat, so I am in!
That is very good observation @Blesk12 .
That makes extra effort for the launch more appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
Blesk12 and Juvenal thanks for your comments, I understand that I have to put more items before I get it
And thanks both for joining my launch at the moment

Anyone: feel free to join us: with 22h30m to go we have already 1440 points, so its an easy ride!
You are welcome!
It was another succesful launch, little bit slower, but succesful!
Thanks to you and Juvenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom