Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
I love the quick-ie partys!! Welcome to hansle10, just in time
We're almost in space, 44 points to go? Just now I have a connection problem between the tablet and the server :banghead: , so I cannot throw small items in it
So make me happy :whistle:

Edit: and just before I get mad, we're off!! Thanks guys, it was excellent!

Thanks for another nice party ;) Can join you tomorrow. I have last Lab Notice. Than I miss Wheat. Will see.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
olly 333 Sorry by mistake i started my own launch yesterday :cautious: I was scrolling to search for your launch but instead started my own :D

So pumped in few PEP n i was off in space :) See you tomorrow, will try to join you all this time. Do tag me [but i guess your lander will land way past my bed time :unsure:]

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Suresh, yeah I thought something like that, wrong button, I recognize... The lander of our launch returns in 9 hours, about 17.15hrs GMT Amsterdam, if I'm correct, hansle10 shall start the new launch to reach the 1st place
Blesk12, nice to go together
I'm still flying for a helmet, within an hour I can visit my neighbours, so who knows...
Have a nice day all of you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
yeah! still on the ground :( no wait a minute!! I ended up launching minutes behind you guys; dammit and I am closer to Houston! :) ok, another nice party. I'll write you from the other side.
Hansle out.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
yeah! still on the ground :( no wait a minute!! I ended up launching minutes behind you guys; dammit and I am closer to Houston! :) ok, another nice party. I'll write you from the other side.
Hansle out.

I don't get it all, maybe it's because the timezones you've passed? Do you have the same scheme as I do?
Screenshot_2014-01-27-18-56-25.png
Screenshot_2014-01-27-19-05-37.png

I'm very curious, I definitely put 40 points more, but thanks to the server error it disappeared, so I had put 40 points again

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au6ov0z
Username
Creatonist
Well, that will teach me to look here first - I assumed that I would maybe just catch your launch, but missed it.

So for anyone else, I have just started one, so another 24hrs to go. You are all welcome to join, Friend code on the side if you need it to get added. I'll be looking in intermittently over the next few hours (kids' bedtime, cooking etc getting in the way a bit!)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
I don't get it all, maybe it's because the timezones you've passed? Do you have the same scheme as I do?
View attachment 979View attachment 980
I'm very curious, I definitely put 40 points more, but thanks to the server error it disappeared, so I had put 40 points again

olly 333 not timezone change yet, I'm still in LA my flight leaves at 15:00 GMT Pacific Time, :) I also lost some points due to the server screw up! anyway we made it, but Olly don't forget the cooler again :):)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Well, that will teach me to look here first - I assumed that I would maybe just catch your launch, but missed it.

So for anyone else, I have just started one, so another 24hrs to go. You are all welcome to join, Friend code on the side if you need it to get added. I'll be looking in intermittently over the next few hours (kids' bedtime, cooking etc getting in the way a bit!)

Creatonist just pm any of the gang and we will tell you the time, we are a nice bunch! rotating the order that way everyone gets to be 1/2/3 etc.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom