Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I have just started the space challenge on both my IPad as well as Android. I know it's not officially a challenge on Android, but it's new to me. I'm trying to complete the Running Wild collection and it says I need to visit the training center. What does the training center look like? On my Android game the Running Wild collection is the easiest for me as I get drops from stone castles, but that doesn't work on IPad.

I Fly 2
Hi, here's a training center image.
SC20121219-164222-1.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks so much!!!

Is it just me, but isn't it backwards to first have the launch and then get a training center????? :D :D

I Fly 2

I guess I'll never get a training center for I Fly 2, as the challenge is over for Android. I will have to be satisfied getting it for I Fly.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Any one still needing help with a launch tag me - I can help with as much or as little points as you want....

As TDV19 is a gifting game, the prize's are of no interest to me...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Pakman - got it and replied....

We have lift off,,, - but sadly mine says 24hrs for the lander to return.... Next time we should try with you comming 1st and me comming 2nd.. see if the timming changes...

Pakman - got it and replied....

We have lift off,,, - but sadly mine says 24hrs for the lander to return.... Next time we should try with you comming 1st and me comming 2nd.. see if the timming changes...

tdv cheers for helping on the launch, although I don't think it matters with the timings. I have done 3 launches (2 with android players and 1 with iOS player), and each time it took only 45 secs for my capsule to return - I have had both gold and silver. It looks like the flip side for the Crapple© players is that whilst we can launch again quickly the drop rates for the running wild collection are poor for us as I have had no drops from my own training centre or neighbours residential building, only when I visit neighbours Training centre.

Karma has returned Aero !!!!!!!

Pakman

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
WARNING: Do not join my launch. I have a bug that won't let me add any points.
I have had that happen once or twice lately... I think GIS's servers are getting over loaded.... try visiting a neighbour and returning or restarting the game

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
I have had that happen once or twice lately... I think GIS's servers are getting over loaded.... try visiting a neighbour and returning or restarting the game
Thanks, I already tried both but still have the problem. A few days ago I tried to join someone else's launch and got a similar result.
A neighbor has told me off the forum that she can see 5 launches for me. I hope that doesn't mean I have lost 5 preparations.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Started a launch and was putting points into it but now I'm getting the "cheaters and time travelers can't reach for the stars" don't know what I did cause I know I haven't time travelled let alone cheated! Oh well here's to another GI Bug.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Started a launch and was putting points into it but now I'm getting the "cheaters and time travelers can't reach for the stars" don't know what I did cause I know I haven't time travelled let alone cheated! Oh well here's to another GI Bug.
I was getting that message on a launch just before the whole thing stopped working for me. Have sent a support request to GI ....

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Sophie - I got it to. But it disapears. Just wait untill the time is refreshed. Ex: you bought c.fuel and normally you must wait some time before you can buy it again. But for some reason is the timer gone. So when you can buy something every 4 minutes wait at least for 4 minutes and then you can buy it again.
I hope it works for you .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I will amend the request to let them know you are waiting, and they had better get their collective asses in gear :LOL:
Thanks I'd appreciate that ;) lol

Sophie - I got it to. But it disapears. Just wait untill the time is refreshed. Ex: you bought c.fuel and normally you must wait some time before you can buy it again. But for some reason is the timer gone. So when you can buy something every 4 minutes wait at least for 4 minutes and then you can buy it again.
I hope it works for you .
Thanks it just started working!!!! :) so if anyone is interested in joining feel free.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Andrew-YYZ, I can still see 7 launches for you! One has 18hrs remaining , the others are 13:11, 13:09, 13:07, 13:06, 13:06 and another 13:06.
Ahhh yea, sorry. That's all the times I tried to get around the problem. Don't worry, they will be gone in 15:00 hrs, 10:11, 10:09, 10:07 ....

I am surrounded by red maple leafs!!! :cool:
Oh good, that means my avatar has updated :D
Now none of you should forget what is on the Canadian flag :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom