Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
hello! I start a launch, everyone welcome to join :)
23 hours to go, 848 points in, only me now,will try go slow , I want get rid of slow moving staff..

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Up date still on my own over night 1050/2000 15:00 to go any takers? Easy silver up for grabs, are you going to make me do this solo???????:);):D

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Looks like I am going to have to do this Prometheus launch solo 1230/2000 with 8:50 to go. Any one want to join before I put my PEBs in Neil Ellor Captain tneil

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Hi everyone I have started a green launch if there is anyone who wants to join or can due to GI glitches please do so 940/1600 in 23:30 to go. Hopefully not another solo run Neil Ellor Captain tneil

So, my launch has been hijacked... someone named Hooligan came in at 822 of 1600. I've deleted him as a neighbor, but he's still showing up.

Anything I can do?

Edit: the correct name is Hooligan, not Goonie....

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi everyone I have started a green launch if there is anyone who wants to join or can due to GI glitches please do so 940/1600 in 23:30 to go. Hopefully not another solo run Neil Ellor Captain tneil
Oh bother, I launched Neil, can't see you so now started launch, which I didn't want to do!

576 points happy if anyone wants to hijack me! ;)

Sorry Neil, hope you get support :(

Ps you did say green?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Helen thanks I hope they sort this out soon I can't keep going solo, good Luck I hope you get some neighbours. I did send you some make up today ( not saying you need it) hope it arrives Neil

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Helen thanks I hope they sort this out soon I can't keep going solo, good Luck I hope you get some neighbours. I did send you some make up today ( not saying you need it) hope it arrives Neil
Very funny Neil, I prefer the candies ha ha

I got the fuel when you made a visit earlier, great way to help neighbours ;)

Good luck with the launch

Pakman has joined my launch & saved the day, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom