Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey guys, just started a space launch - bronze, silver and gold positions are available at the moment depending on how many points you want to contribute. PLEASE JOIN ME IN LAUNCHING THIS ROCKET! Thanks :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Can someone who has me on their friend list please check if I am coming up under the rocket space launch. when i went to launch my rocket it said 'none of your friends currently have rocket launches, be the first' so i started one but i've just read earlier in the forum that you guys have launches going so i think something is going on!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Can someone who has me on their friend list please check if I am coming up under the rocket space launch. when i went to launch my rocket it said 'none of your friends currently have rocket launches, be the first' so i started one but i've just read earlier in the forum that you guys have launches going so i think something is going on!

Cant see you, still server issues...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, launch started! :sneaky:
Anyone warm welcome to join!

PS: I launched because i did not see anyone, who also did it... (n)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
wxyz1978
Username
Henriquezz
I am looking for people to join my first program!
wxyz1978 friendcode
Henriquezz is my name
just started the program

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Prepare for a solo launch or pray to the GI gods that they fix it in time so people can join....

Otherwise prepare for a failed launch :confused:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Not sure if I have enough points for a solo.
Is it possible to 'join' a launch to see what points are in, and then drop out? Or are you committed?
Also is there a list of what points each item is worth anywhere?

Commited once ur in...
And the list for the value of the items is on page 1 :)

And a solo is a waste of ur items, better wait for now...

Device
  1. Android
I also started one last night. There was no-one else to join so am going han solo. There are 3 hours left now and i'm on 960 points. Can anyone see it, or if possible join. I don't think i'll make the total on my own.

Another day in GI paradise :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I cannot see none of your launches... I can see Lexor and one other person - but none of the ones you mention above... - scrub that - replying to older posts....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hey guys, out of curiosity, do you only get the Training Centre if you complete your first launch within the original mission timeframe. I did not do that but did eventually complete a launch. I have not received a Training Center though.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hey guys, out of curiosity, do you only get the Training Centre if you complete your first launch within the original mission timeframe. I did not do that but did eventually complete a launch. I have not received a Training Center though.

Was a mission reward. So you will never get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom