Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Help required.....

Quite strange but true. I joined Sophies launch with around 9 hours to go and sophie has 'Zero' points!!!!!

Sophie Is something wrong from your end ??? Is is another GI bug :confused:

There is stevel2606 too in this launch too but he too is not contributing anything :confused:

Currenlty we are at 368 with 7 hours to go. Anyone friend with Sophie can join and help save this launch. I can pitch with another 500 points only!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Help required.....

Quite strange but true. I joined Sophies launch with around 9 hours to go and sophie has 'Zero' points!!!!!

Sophie Is something wrong from your end ??? Is is another GI bug :confused:

There is stevel2606 too in this launch too but he too is not contributing anything :confused:

Currenlty we are at 368 with 7 hours to go. Anyone friend with Sophie can join and help save this launch. I can pitch with another 500 points only!!!
That's really weird because my launch left quite some time ago, I saw that Kitty and her friend Ka joined my launch early this morning and no one else...I'm not sure what to say I'm sorry this happened to you :(

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
That's really weird because my launch left quite some time ago, I saw that @Kitty and her friend Ka joined my launch early this morning and no one else...I'm not sure what to say I'm sorry this happened to you :(
Sophie so this is one more case of GI bug :mad: Seems like i am headed for my 2nd 'Failed launch' in my kitty.

Anyone willing to join and help out is most welcome. 400 points already and i can contribute another 450 instantly.

Will wait another hour or so to help save this launch....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
finally got room for my launch pad now that santa is over! Forgot how competitive launches were, hour and a half in to a launch I started, had 666 points, there were 4 of us on the launch and someone beat me to the gold by 30 points. So much for resting game concentration now that santa is over!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
BirdEyes : I just tried to join your launch but my launch pad must still be defective, grrrrrrr. I had hoped it was just the Santa Mission getting in the way but it does not seem to have cleared itself up. Does it show that I have joined your launch?
There does seem to be an error meassage but it flashes up and sweeps away so quickly you can only perceive that there is writing present and I haven't got a hope of reading it. Another day, another bug detected!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
lister0f5meg Hmm yes that was kinda lame, you had the most points by far with us 3 having about 150-200 each. Then he started to throw in points like crazy to get first place. I was just in time to get the 3rd place but it was a really close call. If it happens to you it's really frustrating, but on the other side it's the thrill of the launches! :)

Hope this launch will give me my last picture to complete my 3rd collection and thus first alien legacy!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Sophie so this is one more case of GI bug :mad: Seems like i am headed for my 2nd 'Failed launch' in my kitty.

Anyone willing to join and help out is most welcome. 400 points already and i can contribute another 450 instantly.

Will wait another hour or so to help save this launch....

Im in... 108 point more and launch...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
lister0f5meg this annoys me and has also happened to me. If I start a launch it's usually for the reason I want to get top place and willing and able to put in at least 800 points. Why not start your own launch if you want gold place so much??
Totally agree, if I join a launch I only go for gold if it looks like we'll fail if I don't. Got so many parts tho as I have an alien legacy and I had to sell my launch pad for santa challenge, so annoying cos I could have stopped if I'd not been so busy eating :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom