Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Oh my god, I invest 700 points on this launch. tdv, you come on board and get my 1st:cry:
Sorry Pal - I joined Kei's Lauch and did not see you as a party... I could only see Kei with 64 points... - I did think it was strange to have a launch at 1000 points!!! - If I had seen you at 700 I would have put in just below your amount....

Bloddy GIS bugs.... :mad:

Sorry Pal - I joined Kei's Lauch and did not see you as a party... I could only see Kei with 64 points... - I did think it was strange to have a launch at 1000 points!!! - If I had seen you at 700 I would have put in just below your amount....

Bloddy GIS bugs.... :mad:

Nevermind, this is continuous mission. I will start a new launch, help me next time:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Nevermind, this is continuous mission. I will start a new launch, help me next time:)
No worries.. how about tomorrow morning (GMT for me about 0600) - Either you or me can start a launch... just check/add up how many points you can put in (normally you will need about 802 to get gold in a two player launch) - perhaps we can come to an arrangement with one or two other people so you end up with gold and two others with silver...

I can make up the short fall no worries....

No worries.. how about tomorrow morning (GMT for me about 0600) - Either you or me can start a launch... just check/add up how many points you can put in (normally you will need about 802 to get gold in a two player launch) - perhaps we can come to an arrangement with one or two other people so you end up with gold and two others with silver...

I can make up the short fall no worries....

Currently I dont have enough points, I will start a new launch tomorrow, just help me to get a easy 2nd .:p

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
BREAKING NEWS !!
Spaceship Captain Mali has gone AWOL :eek:
Co-Captain nsari , who has taken the helm :cool: ,
and Communications Officer Andrew-YYZ
remain on board to save the spaceship (y)
The launch sequence currently stands at 1300/1600 with 6 hrs 12 mins to go.
Anyone who can join is more than welcome :D

( Sorry Mali , it had to be done :sneaky: )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
BREAKING NEWS !!

i have added you. :) maybe i can still join your launch..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I have kicked off a launch - hungyauming & Nina - jump on board when every you are ready....

EDIt: I see jackjackeli is already onboard.... BTW I started this launch so that I could make up for mistakenly taking gold from hungyauming - so please don't through in too many points... just enough to get silver or bronze...

I will finish the lauch sequence once all parties are on board...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I have kicked off a launch - hungyauming & Nina - jump on board when every you are ready....

EDIt: I see jackjackeli is already onboard.... BTW I started this launch so that I could make up for mistakenly taking gold from hungyauming - so please don't through in too many points... just enough to get silver or bronze...

stopping throwing in points now.. :)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

Im again missing ur launch!
I just launched... 1hour ago :-(

But got easy 3rd with 56 points hehe

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

Oops full house already.... Off we go then... :cool:

Sorry hungyauming - perhaps we can try again tomorrow - maybe Aero will join in

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
NEWS UPDATE!!
Captain Mali Found Unconscious in the Engine Room :sleep: :sick:
The Captain is now conscious and active :)
The launch sequence now reads 1484/1600 with 3 hrs 10 mins to go.
Still room for one more person to jump aboard and take forth place.
Medical Officer jackjackeli , who was responding to the emergency,
has been reassigned to a ship where hungyauming Nina and tdv are waiting to launch.
Good Luck Astronauts!
BREAKING NEWS !!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli

that was the fastest launch i ever had.. thanks tdv.. lanternssss please.. :) :)

I have to help my friend so I have joined his launch, tdv no need to wait me on board today:)

Welcome to join my friend Ivan's launch and it is currently 890 points.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
thanks so much tdv.. construction for a monument in your honor has started in my airport.. :) :) :) :)

also, if i get all remaining four stars, i will name each of them after you..

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Anyone up for a launch - I can start a launch sequence or join yours... put in as much or as little as you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom