Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I've only just started going for green launches so a way to go really, did a few before but now going for stars. I have to thank SamZee again as I only started one a few hours ago, went to the gym and Samzee had completed it for me and it seems it is only going to take 2hr 25min to land because of a quantum leap bonus. Fantastic!

Maybe it's my imagination, but they seem to return faster then 2hrs 25mins.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Why do you think so? There are still many people who haven't 3 starred the green launch.

you are right :) hopefully I will have company in the pursuit of the Crab or getting the 3 stars here :),
on the bright side: I got enough tokens to buy the Grand Hotel, your help has been instrumental to get there (y)

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I have started a green space mission. I have already put 600 in it and will put more, but still any help will be appreciated. Please feel free to join :) Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
melony My flight returns in about 35 min. If you want to start a green launch and load whatever position you want, I will join your launch when I land and start launch as I am in a hurry. Ok?

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
melony My flight returns in about 35 min. If you want to start a green launch and load whatever position you want, I will join your launch when I land and start launch as I am in a hurry. Ok?

Thanks for the offer but I just got home now 1h10. Can't sleep so I started a launch a couple minutes ago. Approx 730 points in and will add more in a moment. You can jump in if you like.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I started my first green launch with Jpjpjp999. I will jump in later with Jpjpjp2, but if there are also others who want to join? Jpjpjp999 would like first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom