Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush Event 2017

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I completed the event yesterday. It took a while to get all the USA mugs. I had to spend over 6,000 in fuel to get the other mugs that I needed, because I had to speed up the flights. I started the event 2 days late.

In other news, I am enjoying the new helicopter enhancement to the game.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I completed the event yesterday. It took a while to get all the USA mugs. I had to spend over 6,000 in fuel to get the other mugs that I needed, because I had to speed up the flights. I started the event 2 days late.

In other news, I am enjoying the new helicopter enhancement to the game.
i completed today, the usa with 2 flights were finished first, mind you those flights come back every hour, different to 8 hour flights that do not drop

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
05861A2D-67B2-4FE5-AA7F-51DE013BA54D.jpeg All done

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Just finished the event. I had the right fleet of planes to make it happen. To me the key was realizing that you needed to fly a minimum of four flights a day for each mug. With one airplane in class and with the longer flights only being able to fly 2x a day (sorry GI I have a job to go to) I had to burn some F20s to get the required number of flights.

Top Bottom