Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Code

regular feature on site.
greenies and coins alternate with discounted land sales.

this week greenies sale, next week land sale.

there is another weekly friday code that gives you 3 greenies and 2000 in coins.

There also special occasion sales that increase but these are rare or posted when GI wants to distract us from something else.

If you need greenies or coins take advantage of it. It is cheaper then regular sales.
What @killer means, I believe, is that the usual be-weekly offer is 3x greenies and 5x coins while now he claims is 3x coins only - am I correct, killer?

Device
  1. Windows PC
What @killer means, I believe, is that the usual be-weekly offer is 3x greenies and 5x coins while now he claims is 3x coins only - am I correct, killer?
Sorry did not the screenshot show up I will send it again that is exactly what it gives.
2017-09-07.png

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
One of my support games has 500 % on both coins and greenies. 2000 greenies instead of 1200. If I see this on my main account, I would buy.

View attachment 9369

I think from memory lower level games seem to get better offers and more offers for discounted greens and coins, not sure which level you get the normal offers.

Top Bottom