Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Code

GI might not loves AC anymore :(:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Thanks, I have read the early posts and tried about 10 times and logged on multiple times in the last several hours, didn't work. So it is not working on Android now.
I also informed gi about it in my ticket

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 5th September at 06.10am GMT London)

My advice for what it is worth, if you are going to issue a code, you had better make sure it works first, across all platforms - before you issue it - it does not look good and just not very professional.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Anybody seen this discount from the bank before 3 times greenies and only 3 times coins? 2017-09-07.png

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Anybody seen this discount from the bank before 3 times greenies and only 3 times coins?View attachment 9356

regular feature on site.
greenies and coins alternate with discounted land sales.

this week greenies sale, next week land sale.

there is another weekly friday code that gives you 3 greenies and 2000 in coins.

There also special occasion sales that increase but these are rare or posted when GI wants to distract us from something else.

If you need greenies or coins take advantage of it. It is cheaper then regular sales.

Top Bottom