Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help with flight maps

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
They all had a purpose.. more income, more xp, better drops in general, more passengers, more max passengers etc.. I figured I wouldn't be doing these runs often so might as well get the most bang for my buck.
Yes the pax bonuses are helpful. I was referring to the spyglass bonuses. Save that for the event flights

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Make sure you have a stash of weather items. I just activated a map for Chichen Itza and maybe got 4 flights out of it due to weather events. I blew through my fuel and pax counts trying to get a 2nd drop for the spotlight thing, but no go. What a waste of a map. I really hate the weather stuff.

Make sure you have a stash of weather items. I just activated a map for Chichen Itza and maybe got 4 flights out of it due to weather events. I blew through my fuel and pax counts trying to get a 2nd drop for the spotlight thing, but no go. What a waste of a map. I really hate the weather stuff.

If you have Meteorogical Lab, the weather items is not the big problem.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Thanks, I didn't even know of that building. Building it now. Once I get done with my Thailand alliance flights, I'm going to do some space flights with those planes. That can help me out.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
@fertob could you tell me how does it work ? What do you need to produce weather item ?
You need a Resource Base (a helicopter-building, if I'm not mistaken) to produce the items that are required to produce weather items. So you pay coins to produce Microcircuit (10 coins), Gear (15 coins), Varnish (10 coins) and Sensor (27 coints), and for each weather item you need a specific amount of each of these to produce one weather item (e.g., 6 Microcircuits and 5 Gears for one Tesla Lightning Rod, but I believe these amounts vary each time you create a weather item. Not sure about that though)

IMG_20180813_232431.jpg

Build it. :)

There are 6 weather items: Massive Spotlight, Nano Coating, Ice Detector, Stabilizer, Spiked Tire and Tesla Lightning Rod.

You need items from Resource Base (Helicopter Building) to produce weather items.

@fertob could you tell me how does it work ? What do you need to produce weather item ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
You need a Resource Base (a helicopter-building, if I'm not mistaken) to produce the items that are required to produce weather items. So you pay coins to produce Microcircuit (10 coins), Gear (15 coins), Varnish (10 coins) and Sensor (27 coints), and for each weather item you need a specific amount of each of these to produce one weather item (e.g., 6 Microcircuits and 5 Gears for one Tesla Lightning Rod, but I believe these amounts vary each time you create a weather item. Not sure about that though)
View attachment 14853
Build it. :)

There are 6 weather items: Massive Spotlight, Nano Coating, Ice Detector, Stabilizer, Spiked Tire and Tesla Lightning Rod.

You need items from Resource Base (Helicopter Building) to produce weather items.

thanks a lot for your replies !
So, do I need to fly helicopters ? Or I Just need to build ressource base + meteo lab to produce weather item ?

Only if you have the planes to fly the requested destinations. I hardly get past the first 3 days before they ask for a Falcon, Thunderbird or Condor destination, even though I don't own such a plane or even some of the required buildings to fly those destinations :(
Same problem with Crescnt3. That game is no where near ready to buy or fly thunderbirds or condors, even though it is level 76. But is sure nice on my other 2 games.:)

Top Bottom